Mary Lynn Rajskub and Boyfriend Are Expecting Their First Child
Mary Lynn Rajskub is pregnant with her boyfriend Matthew Rolph's child.
The actress, best known for her portrayal as Chloe O'Brian in TV series "24", confirmed the good news to People, saying "With the strike going on, I had to keep busy! We are thrilled and couldn't be more excited."
Rajskub, 36, and Rolph, 27, a personal trainer, live together in Los Angeles. They will welcome the arrival of the baby at the end of the summer.
The baby will be the first for both Rajskub and Rolph.
Is an actress, artist, and comedian as well, Rajskub's film credits include "Road Trip," "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde," "Sweet Home Alabama," "Magnolia" and "Little Miss Sunshine."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna