Mary Lynn Rajskub and Boyfriend Are Expecting Their First Child
Mary Lynn Rajskub is pregnant with her boyfriend Matthew Rolph's child.
The actress, best known for her portrayal as Chloe O'Brian in TV series "24", confirmed the good news to People, saying "With the strike going on, I had to keep busy! We are thrilled and couldn't be more excited."
Rajskub, 36, and Rolph, 27, a personal trainer, live together in Los Angeles. They will welcome the arrival of the baby at the end of the summer.
The baby will be the first for both Rajskub and Rolph.
Is an actress, artist, and comedian as well, Rajskub's film credits include "Road Trip," "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde," "Sweet Home Alabama," "Magnolia" and "Little Miss Sunshine."
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China