Mary Lynn Rajskub and Boyfriend Are Expecting Their First Child
Mary Lynn Rajskub is pregnant with her boyfriend Matthew Rolph's child.
The actress, best known for her portrayal as Chloe O'Brian in TV series "24", confirmed the good news to People, saying "With the strike going on, I had to keep busy! We are thrilled and couldn't be more excited."
Rajskub, 36, and Rolph, 27, a personal trainer, live together in Los Angeles. They will welcome the arrival of the baby at the end of the summer.
The baby will be the first for both Rajskub and Rolph.
Is an actress, artist, and comedian as well, Rajskub's film credits include "Road Trip," "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde," "Sweet Home Alabama," "Magnolia" and "Little Miss Sunshine."
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters