Mary Lynn Rajskub and Boyfriend Are Expecting Their First Child
Mary Lynn Rajskub is pregnant with her boyfriend Matthew Rolph's child.
The actress, best known for her portrayal as Chloe O'Brian in TV series "24", confirmed the good news to People, saying "With the strike going on, I had to keep busy! We are thrilled and couldn't be more excited."
Rajskub, 36, and Rolph, 27, a personal trainer, live together in Los Angeles. They will welcome the arrival of the baby at the end of the summer.
The baby will be the first for both Rajskub and Rolph.
Is an actress, artist, and comedian as well, Rajskub's film credits include "Road Trip," "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde," "Sweet Home Alabama," "Magnolia" and "Little Miss Sunshine."
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies