Mary Lynn Rajskub and Boyfriend Are Expecting Their First Child
Mary Lynn Rajskub is pregnant with her boyfriend Matthew Rolph's child.
The actress, best known for her portrayal as Chloe O'Brian in TV series "24", confirmed the good news to People, saying "With the strike going on, I had to keep busy! We are thrilled and couldn't be more excited."
Rajskub, 36, and Rolph, 27, a personal trainer, live together in Los Angeles. They will welcome the arrival of the baby at the end of the summer.
The baby will be the first for both Rajskub and Rolph.
Is an actress, artist, and comedian as well, Rajskub's film credits include "Road Trip," "Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde," "Sweet Home Alabama," "Magnolia" and "Little Miss Sunshine."
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'