Papa Roach Left by Troubled Drummer
Previously announced as taking only a break to "clean his act up", Papa Roach's drummer Dave Buckner officially leaves the band as revealed by frontman Jacoby Shaddix on the band's MySpace on Monday, January 28.
"We are going through a lot of changes right now... Change is good - it keeps things fresh," Shaddix wrote. "For y'all that don't know, we had to split with Dave, our drummer. It was one of the hardest things we have ever had to do. He's taking this time to get his life together. We are still friends and still talk on a regular basis."
He went on writing, "The road is a hard place to live, and if you are falling apart, it will destroy you. He will be missed. But, on the other hand, life must go, and if you know anything about PAPA ROACH, adversity is the fuel for the flame. Nothing will ever stop us."
Buckner initially took some time off the metal band in Spring 2007. In a radio interview Shaddix gave details on the temporary leave, saying that the drummer went to rehab because "he was out of his f***ing mind." No replacement for Buckner has been revealed.
On the same post, Shaddix also informed that the band will write new materials again for a month in Paramour, a mansion in Silver Lake, California. "It's gonna be sick!!!," Shaddix said of the follow up to 2006's 'The Paramour Sessions'.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton