Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Banned From Canada, Cancel Dates
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony who are touring in support of their 2007 album, have been denied an entry to Canada because their music is deemed "too violent". And the rap group have responded to this, obviously confused of the incident.
They were set to leave for a number of sold out dates in Canada on Wednesday (January 30) morning when their tour promoters informed them that the custom officials won't allow them to enter the country.
"We was on stand by, and he was gonna let us know what was going on this morning at 8 a.m," explained member Krayzie Bone. "He said he went to the Councilor and everything, and they was like 'We was high risk of coming over there,' 'they didn't wanna take the risk,' 'they didn't want it on their hands if something happened,' and everything."
Interestingly, the group visited the country last year but never got any problem with the custom. "We never had a problem going over there, but all of the sudden, they talking the music is too violent," Krayzie further told BallerStatus.com. "I'm like 'Man, that's crazy because we doing the same music we've done every time we came over there and nothing never happened.'"
In attempt to reason, Krayzie said that Canada may be facing a gang problem that continues to rise in the past few months. "I hear a lot of people is having problems with Canada now," he said. "They did mention that they have a rising gang problem on they hands out there in Canada, so that might be one of the reasons."
The Canadian dates have been canceled but they will proceed with the U.S. leg that begins February 16 in Los Angeles. Krayzie is still hoping to return to Canada saying, "We still got a very strong fan base. Our fans been following us for a very long time. It's unfortunate that our sold out shows in Canada were canceled, because our fans stay loyal to us and we want to stay loyal to them. "
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars