Eva Longoria Has Agreed to Star in H-E-B Super Bowl Commercial
Eva Longoria Parker is a "femme fatale" in a new H-E-B television commercial.
The "Desperate Housewives" star has agreed to star in a new H-E-B television ad that will run during the Super Bowl.
H.E.Butt Grocery Company (abbreviated H-E-B) is a privately held San Antonio, Texas-based supermarket chain with over 300 stores throughout Texas and northern Mexico.
The commercial that Eva stars in, as reported by Bizjournals.com, "will highlight some of the perks of H.E. Butt Grocery Co.'s H-E-B Plus! store, a store concept that sells grocery items but also electronics, cook and grill ware, party planning and supply items and a do-it-yourself and garden center."
The commercial, shows Eva starring as a "femme fatale" with a killer dinner party to plan, will air regionally during the Sunday, February 3 game and will repeat on local television in 60- and 30-second versions throughout the year.
And while financial terms of Eva's contract with H-E-B were not disclosed, it's been confirmed that all the money Eva earned while making the commercial will be donated to the actress' non profit organization Eva's Heroes.
"As a native Texan, I grew up with H-E-B and still look forward to shopping there when I come home," Eva said in a statement. "H-E-B is a great company that does fantastic things in our community and I'm proud to work with them and support a cause that is dear to my heart."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56