Jason Biggs Is Engaged to His Girlfriend, Actress Jenny Mollen
Jason Biggs is now an engaged man. The actor, who obtained wide fame in 1999 for his role as Jim Levenstein in the "American Pie" series of teen films, is engaged to his actress girlfriend Jenny Mollen.
Confirmation of Biggs' engagement to Jenny first came from the actor himself who broke the news during the Los Angeles premiere of his new flick, "Over Her Dead Body," in which he stars opposite Eva Longoria Parker, on Tuesday night, January 29, telling US Weekly "It happened recently."
A representative for Biggs, furthermore, confirmed the good news the following day, saying "I will confirm they are engaged, that's all to say at this time."
While no wedding plans have been made thus far, Biggs cracked to US Weekly, "I think we're going to elope. We don't want to deal with all the drama of dealing with my family."
Biggs and Jenny first hooked up last summer while working on the film "My Best Friend's Girl" in which they're co-stars. The comedy-romance flick is slated for a September 19 release date.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana