Jason Biggs Is Engaged to His Girlfriend, Actress Jenny Mollen
Jason Biggs is now an engaged man. The actor, who obtained wide fame in 1999 for his role as Jim Levenstein in the "American Pie" series of teen films, is engaged to his actress girlfriend Jenny Mollen.
Confirmation of Biggs' engagement to Jenny first came from the actor himself who broke the news during the Los Angeles premiere of his new flick, "Over Her Dead Body," in which he stars opposite Eva Longoria Parker, on Tuesday night, January 29, telling US Weekly "It happened recently."
A representative for Biggs, furthermore, confirmed the good news the following day, saying "I will confirm they are engaged, that's all to say at this time."
While no wedding plans have been made thus far, Biggs cracked to US Weekly, "I think we're going to elope. We don't want to deal with all the drama of dealing with my family."
Biggs and Jenny first hooked up last summer while working on the film "My Best Friend's Girl" in which they're co-stars. The comedy-romance flick is slated for a September 19 release date.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding