Jason Biggs Is Engaged to His Girlfriend, Actress Jenny Mollen
Jason Biggs is now an engaged man. The actor, who obtained wide fame in 1999 for his role as Jim Levenstein in the "American Pie" series of teen films, is engaged to his actress girlfriend Jenny Mollen.
Confirmation of Biggs' engagement to Jenny first came from the actor himself who broke the news during the Los Angeles premiere of his new flick, "Over Her Dead Body," in which he stars opposite Eva Longoria Parker, on Tuesday night, January 29, telling US Weekly "It happened recently."
A representative for Biggs, furthermore, confirmed the good news the following day, saying "I will confirm they are engaged, that's all to say at this time."
While no wedding plans have been made thus far, Biggs cracked to US Weekly, "I think we're going to elope. We don't want to deal with all the drama of dealing with my family."
Biggs and Jenny first hooked up last summer while working on the film "My Best Friend's Girl" in which they're co-stars. The comedy-romance flick is slated for a September 19 release date.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016