'The Seeker' Star to Play Orphan With Paranormal Ability
Another major cast has join the upcoming Walt Disney Pictures' "Witch Mountain". According to ProductionCharts.com, the Will Stanton of "The Dark is Rising" Alexander Ludwig has been signed to star in the adventure fantasy film.
In the remake of "Escape to Witch Mountain", the teenage actor is set to portray one of the orphans with the ability of telekinesis, Tony. He will be joining AnnaSophia Robb, who is going to play Tia, the other orphan moderate paranormal abilities, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who plays Jason.
"Mountain" is the second reboot of the adaptation film from Alexander Key's science fiction novel. It centers around a pair of siblings, endowed with paranormal powers, who have to escape to witch mountain in the effort to avoid those that want to exploit their abilities. It was reported that the principal photography will be started on March 17 and the shooting will take place in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
The original film has been made by Disney in 1975 under the direction of John Hough, while the first remake of the film was released in 1995. The Peter Rader directed-film features Elisabeth Moss and Erik von Detten.
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'