'The Seeker' Star to Play Orphan With Paranormal Ability
Another major cast has join the upcoming Walt Disney Pictures' "Witch Mountain". According to ProductionCharts.com, the Will Stanton of "The Dark is Rising" Alexander Ludwig has been signed to star in the adventure fantasy film.
In the remake of "Escape to Witch Mountain", the teenage actor is set to portray one of the orphans with the ability of telekinesis, Tony. He will be joining AnnaSophia Robb, who is going to play Tia, the other orphan moderate paranormal abilities, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who plays Jason.
"Mountain" is the second reboot of the adaptation film from Alexander Key's science fiction novel. It centers around a pair of siblings, endowed with paranormal powers, who have to escape to witch mountain in the effort to avoid those that want to exploit their abilities. It was reported that the principal photography will be started on March 17 and the shooting will take place in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
The original film has been made by Disney in 1975 under the direction of John Hough, while the first remake of the film was released in 1995. The Peter Rader directed-film features Elisabeth Moss and Erik von Detten.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival