'The Seeker' Star to Play Orphan With Paranormal Ability
Another major cast has join the upcoming Walt Disney Pictures' "Witch Mountain". According to ProductionCharts.com, the Will Stanton of "The Dark is Rising" Alexander Ludwig has been signed to star in the adventure fantasy film.
In the remake of "Escape to Witch Mountain", the teenage actor is set to portray one of the orphans with the ability of telekinesis, Tony. He will be joining AnnaSophia Robb, who is going to play Tia, the other orphan moderate paranormal abilities, and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who plays Jason.
"Mountain" is the second reboot of the adaptation film from Alexander Key's science fiction novel. It centers around a pair of siblings, endowed with paranormal powers, who have to escape to witch mountain in the effort to avoid those that want to exploit their abilities. It was reported that the principal photography will be started on March 17 and the shooting will take place in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
The original film has been made by Disney in 1975 under the direction of John Hough, while the first remake of the film was released in 1995. The Peter Rader directed-film features Elisabeth Moss and Erik von Detten.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video