Father-in-Law Confirmed Gwen Stefani's Second Pregnancy
While Gwen Stefani's camp has not yet commented on the second pregnancy speculation surrounding the singer, her father in-law Douglas Rossdale has left no doubt on that matter.
Douglas, who's the father of Gwen's husband Gavin Rossdale, confirmed the report to People, saying "They and the whole family are delighted." Douglas did not reveal a due date or sex of the forthcoming baby though.
UK newspaper The Sun was the first to report on Gwen's second pregnancy, reported that the songbird has confirmed "she is 13 weeks pregnant with bambino number two." The newspaper quoted a source as saying that Gwen and her musician hubby Gavin found out the good news "at California's Cedars-Sinai hospital and couldn't wait to share the news with everyone."
Gwen and Gavin, who've been married since September 2002, have one son together Kingston James McGregor Rossdale who was born in May 2006. As of Gavin, he also has one daughter, named Daisy Lowe, from his previous relationship with model Pearl Lowe.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too