Father-in-Law Confirmed Gwen Stefani's Second Pregnancy
While Gwen Stefani's camp has not yet commented on the second pregnancy speculation surrounding the singer, her father in-law Douglas Rossdale has left no doubt on that matter.
Douglas, who's the father of Gwen's husband Gavin Rossdale, confirmed the report to People, saying "They and the whole family are delighted." Douglas did not reveal a due date or sex of the forthcoming baby though.
UK newspaper The Sun was the first to report on Gwen's second pregnancy, reported that the songbird has confirmed "she is 13 weeks pregnant with bambino number two." The newspaper quoted a source as saying that Gwen and her musician hubby Gavin found out the good news "at California's Cedars-Sinai hospital and couldn't wait to share the news with everyone."
Gwen and Gavin, who've been married since September 2002, have one son together Kingston James McGregor Rossdale who was born in May 2006. As of Gavin, he also has one daughter, named Daisy Lowe, from his previous relationship with model Pearl Lowe.
More Gwen Stefani News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'