Father-in-Law Confirmed Gwen Stefani's Second Pregnancy
While Gwen Stefani's camp has not yet commented on the second pregnancy speculation surrounding the singer, her father in-law Douglas Rossdale has left no doubt on that matter.
Douglas, who's the father of Gwen's husband Gavin Rossdale, confirmed the report to People, saying "They and the whole family are delighted." Douglas did not reveal a due date or sex of the forthcoming baby though.
UK newspaper The Sun was the first to report on Gwen's second pregnancy, reported that the songbird has confirmed "she is 13 weeks pregnant with bambino number two." The newspaper quoted a source as saying that Gwen and her musician hubby Gavin found out the good news "at California's Cedars-Sinai hospital and couldn't wait to share the news with everyone."
Gwen and Gavin, who've been married since September 2002, have one son together Kingston James McGregor Rossdale who was born in May 2006. As of Gavin, he also has one daughter, named Daisy Lowe, from his previous relationship with model Pearl Lowe.
More Gwen Stefani News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame