Miley Cyrus Has Legally Changed Her Name
Miley Cyrus shows some respect to her father by adopting her father's middle name.
The actress-singer has legally changed her name, it has been reported. Was born Destiny Hope Cyrus, the "Hannah Montana" star goes by the stage name Miley Cyrus. And in order to honor her country crooner father Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley has officially changed her name to Miley Ray Cyrus.
Miley, which reportedly is directed from the word "smiley," actually is the name given to Cyrus when she was still a little girl due to the fact that she frequently smiled.
Became a teen sensation after she was cast in the Disney Channel Original Series "Hannah Montana", Miley quickly launched a career in music and has signed on to star in a movie spin-off from the series, also titled "Hannah Montana," which is due to be released in late 2008 or early 2009.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert