Miley Cyrus Has Legally Changed Her Name
Miley Cyrus shows some respect to her father by adopting her father's middle name.
The actress-singer has legally changed her name, it has been reported. Was born Destiny Hope Cyrus, the "Hannah Montana" star goes by the stage name Miley Cyrus. And in order to honor her country crooner father Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley has officially changed her name to Miley Ray Cyrus.
Miley, which reportedly is directed from the word "smiley," actually is the name given to Cyrus when she was still a little girl due to the fact that she frequently smiled.
Became a teen sensation after she was cast in the Disney Channel Original Series "Hannah Montana", Miley quickly launched a career in music and has signed on to star in a movie spin-off from the series, also titled "Hannah Montana," which is due to be released in late 2008 or early 2009.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture