Miley Cyrus Has Legally Changed Her Name
Miley Cyrus shows some respect to her father by adopting her father's middle name.
The actress-singer has legally changed her name, it has been reported. Was born Destiny Hope Cyrus, the "Hannah Montana" star goes by the stage name Miley Cyrus. And in order to honor her country crooner father Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley has officially changed her name to Miley Ray Cyrus.
Miley, which reportedly is directed from the word "smiley," actually is the name given to Cyrus when she was still a little girl due to the fact that she frequently smiled.
Became a teen sensation after she was cast in the Disney Channel Original Series "Hannah Montana", Miley quickly launched a career in music and has signed on to star in a movie spin-off from the series, also titled "Hannah Montana," which is due to be released in late 2008 or early 2009.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen