Miley Cyrus Has Legally Changed Her Name
Miley Cyrus shows some respect to her father by adopting her father's middle name.
The actress-singer has legally changed her name, it has been reported. Was born Destiny Hope Cyrus, the "Hannah Montana" star goes by the stage name Miley Cyrus. And in order to honor her country crooner father Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley has officially changed her name to Miley Ray Cyrus.
Miley, which reportedly is directed from the word "smiley," actually is the name given to Cyrus when she was still a little girl due to the fact that she frequently smiled.
Became a teen sensation after she was cast in the Disney Channel Original Series "Hannah Montana", Miley quickly launched a career in music and has signed on to star in a movie spin-off from the series, also titled "Hannah Montana," which is due to be released in late 2008 or early 2009.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed