Miley Cyrus Has Legally Changed Her Name
Miley Cyrus shows some respect to her father by adopting her father's middle name.
The actress-singer has legally changed her name, it has been reported. Was born Destiny Hope Cyrus, the "Hannah Montana" star goes by the stage name Miley Cyrus. And in order to honor her country crooner father Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley has officially changed her name to Miley Ray Cyrus.
Miley, which reportedly is directed from the word "smiley," actually is the name given to Cyrus when she was still a little girl due to the fact that she frequently smiled.
Became a teen sensation after she was cast in the Disney Channel Original Series "Hannah Montana", Miley quickly launched a career in music and has signed on to star in a movie spin-off from the series, also titled "Hannah Montana," which is due to be released in late 2008 or early 2009.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle