'Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus' Goes On
Said to be in jeopardy following the sudden death of its lead actor, Heath Ledger, reports claimed that
"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" will still be finished. According to People, the film director Terry Gilliam is working very hard to save the movie, especially in keeping Ledger inside the film.
Ledger's co-star in the film, Christopher Plummer told the magazine the good news. He stated, "Terry's throwing himself into the job of trying to salvage the picture. Terry was a very good friend [of Ledger's]. He very [much] wants to go on with the movie, and I can very much understand why. Because he wants to dedicate it to Heath, of course."
He then added, "Fortunately, because the film deals with magic, there is a way, perhaps, of turning Heath into other people. I think they call it CGI." Meanwhile, on the rumor that Johnny Depp has been approached to fill in Ledger's empty role, the actor commented through his representative, "There have been no official talks, and he is currently working on Public Enemies for Michael Mann for Universal."
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13