'Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus' Goes On
Said to be in jeopardy following the sudden death of its lead actor, Heath Ledger, reports claimed that
"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" will still be finished. According to People, the film director Terry Gilliam is working very hard to save the movie, especially in keeping Ledger inside the film.
Ledger's co-star in the film, Christopher Plummer told the magazine the good news. He stated, "Terry's throwing himself into the job of trying to salvage the picture. Terry was a very good friend [of Ledger's]. He very [much] wants to go on with the movie, and I can very much understand why. Because he wants to dedicate it to Heath, of course."
He then added, "Fortunately, because the film deals with magic, there is a way, perhaps, of turning Heath into other people. I think they call it CGI." Meanwhile, on the rumor that Johnny Depp has been approached to fill in Ledger's empty role, the actor commented through his representative, "There have been no official talks, and he is currently working on Public Enemies for Michael Mann for Universal."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special