'Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus' Goes On
Said to be in jeopardy following the sudden death of its lead actor, Heath Ledger, reports claimed that
"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" will still be finished. According to People, the film director Terry Gilliam is working very hard to save the movie, especially in keeping Ledger inside the film.
Ledger's co-star in the film, Christopher Plummer told the magazine the good news. He stated, "Terry's throwing himself into the job of trying to salvage the picture. Terry was a very good friend [of Ledger's]. He very [much] wants to go on with the movie, and I can very much understand why. Because he wants to dedicate it to Heath, of course."
He then added, "Fortunately, because the film deals with magic, there is a way, perhaps, of turning Heath into other people. I think they call it CGI." Meanwhile, on the rumor that Johnny Depp has been approached to fill in Ledger's empty role, the actor commented through his representative, "There have been no official talks, and he is currently working on Public Enemies for Michael Mann for Universal."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March