'Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus' Goes On
Said to be in jeopardy following the sudden death of its lead actor, Heath Ledger, reports claimed that
"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" will still be finished. According to People, the film director Terry Gilliam is working very hard to save the movie, especially in keeping Ledger inside the film.
Ledger's co-star in the film, Christopher Plummer told the magazine the good news. He stated, "Terry's throwing himself into the job of trying to salvage the picture. Terry was a very good friend [of Ledger's]. He very [much] wants to go on with the movie, and I can very much understand why. Because he wants to dedicate it to Heath, of course."
He then added, "Fortunately, because the film deals with magic, there is a way, perhaps, of turning Heath into other people. I think they call it CGI." Meanwhile, on the rumor that Johnny Depp has been approached to fill in Ledger's empty role, the actor commented through his representative, "There have been no official talks, and he is currently working on Public Enemies for Michael Mann for Universal."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart