'Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus' Goes On
Said to be in jeopardy following the sudden death of its lead actor, Heath Ledger, reports claimed that
"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" will still be finished. According to People, the film director Terry Gilliam is working very hard to save the movie, especially in keeping Ledger inside the film.
Ledger's co-star in the film, Christopher Plummer told the magazine the good news. He stated, "Terry's throwing himself into the job of trying to salvage the picture. Terry was a very good friend [of Ledger's]. He very [much] wants to go on with the movie, and I can very much understand why. Because he wants to dedicate it to Heath, of course."
He then added, "Fortunately, because the film deals with magic, there is a way, perhaps, of turning Heath into other people. I think they call it CGI." Meanwhile, on the rumor that Johnny Depp has been approached to fill in Ledger's empty role, the actor commented through his representative, "There have been no official talks, and he is currently working on Public Enemies for Michael Mann for Universal."
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer