Leona Lewis' Debut 'Americanized' With Akon Duet
British singer and X Factor winner Leona Lewis is on the verge of breaking the U.S. music industry with her 'Spirit' album. For that, she tapped the assistance of Akon and Madd Scientist and Rock City to revamp the album so that it would be 'Americanized'.
Lewis will add two new songs in the U.S. version, one is a duet with Akon called 'Forgive Me' and the other a collaboration with Madd Scientist and Rock City on 'Misses Glass'. The collaborators were contacted by producer Clive Davies who had helmed the successful U.K. version.
The album will be released Stateside on April 8 via Simon Cowell's label J/SyCo Music with its first single 'Bleeding Love' already taking impact on iTunes. Part of the U.S. invasion will also include the premiere of video 'Bleeding Love' on VH1 on February 4.
U.S. Version of 'Bleeding Love':
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off