Leona Lewis' Debut 'Americanized' With Akon Duet
British singer and X Factor winner Leona Lewis is on the verge of breaking the U.S. music industry with her 'Spirit' album. For that, she tapped the assistance of Akon and Madd Scientist and Rock City to revamp the album so that it would be 'Americanized'.
Lewis will add two new songs in the U.S. version, one is a duet with Akon called 'Forgive Me' and the other a collaboration with Madd Scientist and Rock City on 'Misses Glass'. The collaborators were contacted by producer Clive Davies who had helmed the successful U.K. version.
The album will be released Stateside on April 8 via Simon Cowell's label J/SyCo Music with its first single 'Bleeding Love' already taking impact on iTunes. Part of the U.S. invasion will also include the premiere of video 'Bleeding Love' on VH1 on February 4.
U.S. Version of 'Bleeding Love':
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery