Leona Lewis' Debut 'Americanized' With Akon Duet
British singer and X Factor winner Leona Lewis is on the verge of breaking the U.S. music industry with her 'Spirit' album. For that, she tapped the assistance of Akon and Madd Scientist and Rock City to revamp the album so that it would be 'Americanized'.
Lewis will add two new songs in the U.S. version, one is a duet with Akon called 'Forgive Me' and the other a collaboration with Madd Scientist and Rock City on 'Misses Glass'. The collaborators were contacted by producer Clive Davies who had helmed the successful U.K. version.
The album will be released Stateside on April 8 via Simon Cowell's label J/SyCo Music with its first single 'Bleeding Love' already taking impact on iTunes. Part of the U.S. invasion will also include the premiere of video 'Bleeding Love' on VH1 on February 4.
U.S. Version of 'Bleeding Love':
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge