Paris Hilton Goes Topless for Magazine Cover, to Unveil Footwear Collection
No stranger to exposing her body for publication, Paris Hilton goes topless, again, for another magazine cover that is 944.
Set to be featured on the magazine's February 2008 cover, the hotel heiress and socialite bares her top, poses provocatively in just Calvin Klein panties and a floppy black hat. With her left hand supporting her head, Paris is featured covering her breasts with her right arm.
In other Paris news, she's branching out her acting and singing careers by turning shoe designer and reportedly will personally unveil her new line on February 8, 2008 at the South Coast Plaza Macy's from 3 P.M. to 6 P.M.
Prior to the launching date, Paris gives customers a chance to get a sneak peak of her collection, called Paris Hilton Footwear Collection, at Macy's South Coast Plaza from January 29 to February 8 with the first 200 customers who buy the items will get the chance to meet Paris and receive an autographed photo at the February 8 launch event.
All the shoes of Paris Hilton Footwear Collection will reportedly have a signature pink sole, including light pink for spring and summer and hot pink for fall and winter. Greater than that, the packaging of her shoeboxes are said to be environmentally conscious.
"Each box is composed of recycled materials and has convenient handles built right in, thereby eliminating the need for shopping bags and reducing waste," Hollyscoop.com wrote on its site.
More Paris Hilton News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards