Paris Hilton Goes Topless for Magazine Cover, to Unveil Footwear Collection
No stranger to exposing her body for publication, Paris Hilton goes topless, again, for another magazine cover that is 944.
Set to be featured on the magazine's February 2008 cover, the hotel heiress and socialite bares her top, poses provocatively in just Calvin Klein panties and a floppy black hat. With her left hand supporting her head, Paris is featured covering her breasts with her right arm.
In other Paris news, she's branching out her acting and singing careers by turning shoe designer and reportedly will personally unveil her new line on February 8, 2008 at the South Coast Plaza Macy's from 3 P.M. to 6 P.M.
Prior to the launching date, Paris gives customers a chance to get a sneak peak of her collection, called Paris Hilton Footwear Collection, at Macy's South Coast Plaza from January 29 to February 8 with the first 200 customers who buy the items will get the chance to meet Paris and receive an autographed photo at the February 8 launch event.
All the shoes of Paris Hilton Footwear Collection will reportedly have a signature pink sole, including light pink for spring and summer and hot pink for fall and winter. Greater than that, the packaging of her shoeboxes are said to be environmentally conscious.
"Each box is composed of recycled materials and has convenient handles built right in, thereby eliminating the need for shopping bags and reducing waste," Hollyscoop.com wrote on its site.
More Paris Hilton News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M