Julianne Moore to Star in Supernatural Horror 'Shelter'
The "Laws of Attraction" star Julianne Moore is going to star in Nala Films' thriller. According to Variety, the 47-year-old actress will be playing the leading lady in the supernatural horror "Shelter".
Based on the script written by Michael Cooney, the film will be directed by Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein with the budget of about $22 million to $25 million. The film is expected to start shooting in late March in Pittsburgh.
Moore is a four-time nominee of Academy Award. She received two supporting actress nods for her roles in "Boogie Nights" and "The Hours". The other two counts she got for the category of Best Actress for her performances in "The End of the Affair" and "Far From Heaven". She recently can be seen in acclaimed film "I'm Not There".
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says