Julianne Moore to Star in Supernatural Horror 'Shelter'
The "Laws of Attraction" star Julianne Moore is going to star in Nala Films' thriller. According to Variety, the 47-year-old actress will be playing the leading lady in the supernatural horror "Shelter".
Based on the script written by Michael Cooney, the film will be directed by Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein with the budget of about $22 million to $25 million. The film is expected to start shooting in late March in Pittsburgh.
Moore is a four-time nominee of Academy Award. She received two supporting actress nods for her roles in "Boogie Nights" and "The Hours". The other two counts she got for the category of Best Actress for her performances in "The End of the Affair" and "Far From Heaven". She recently can be seen in acclaimed film "I'm Not There".
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service