Julianne Moore to Star in Supernatural Horror 'Shelter'
The "Laws of Attraction" star Julianne Moore is going to star in Nala Films' thriller. According to Variety, the 47-year-old actress will be playing the leading lady in the supernatural horror "Shelter".
Based on the script written by Michael Cooney, the film will be directed by Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein with the budget of about $22 million to $25 million. The film is expected to start shooting in late March in Pittsburgh.
Moore is a four-time nominee of Academy Award. She received two supporting actress nods for her roles in "Boogie Nights" and "The Hours". The other two counts she got for the category of Best Actress for her performances in "The End of the Affair" and "Far From Heaven". She recently can be seen in acclaimed film "I'm Not There".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed