Julianne Moore to Star in Supernatural Horror 'Shelter'
The "Laws of Attraction" star Julianne Moore is going to star in Nala Films' thriller. According to Variety, the 47-year-old actress will be playing the leading lady in the supernatural horror "Shelter".
Based on the script written by Michael Cooney, the film will be directed by Mans Marlind and Bjorn Stein with the budget of about $22 million to $25 million. The film is expected to start shooting in late March in Pittsburgh.
Moore is a four-time nominee of Academy Award. She received two supporting actress nods for her roles in "Boogie Nights" and "The Hours". The other two counts she got for the category of Best Actress for her performances in "The End of the Affair" and "Far From Heaven". She recently can be seen in acclaimed film "I'm Not There".
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy