Britney Spears Allowed to Speak with Sons on the Telephone
Is having her visitation rights to her young sons with former husband Kevin Federline, Sean Preston and Jayden James, being suspended for nearly three weeks by now, Britney Spears was on Monday, January 28 allowed to speak with the boys on the telephone but still may not see them.
Despite two attempts by her lawyers to win back her visitation rights after she lost it following her January 3 meltdown, Britney however could not see her kids indefinitely, the judge initially ruled. Lucky for the troubled pop star that Court Commissioner Scott Gordon ruled at last week's hearing that "(Spears) is to have telephonic contact with the minor children" with "All prior orders remain in full force and effect." Court documents of the ruling were released Monday.
Earlier that day, another good news came from the mother of two as she reportedly was seeking help for mental issues. Her BFF Sam Lutfi has confirmed that report in a phone call to Barbara Walters over the weekend, saying Britney has begun treatment with a psychiatrist and was back in contact with her estranged mother Lynne Spears.
"I can't vouch for this," Walters qualified Lutfi's information by saying. "He said that Britney is suffering from what he describes as mental issues, which are treatable. He said she has been to a psychiatrist and that she, I assume, is starting some kind of treatment."
Walters went on saying, "She's been having mood swings, she's been having trouble sleeping, and also she is in touch with her mother - because we had heard she wasn't - and her mother has been very supportive of whatever Britney is going to do."
As of Lynne, she was reported to have arrived solo in Los Angeles on Sunday night, January 27 to visit Britney's sons. She, according to multiple sources, was very supportive and "instrumental" in persuading Britney to seek treatment despite their estranged relationship. She, above all, even agreed to "help her through it".
More Britney Spears News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'