'Smart People' Trailer Let Out
After clips of the Noam Murro directed-drama comedy hit the net, Miramax Films let out the official trailer of "Smart People". The video footage that last about two-and-a-half minutes picks up the theme stating "sometimes the smartest people have the most to learn".
The trailer starts with the central character professor Lawrence Wetherhold telling her daughter, Vanessa, about him being called self-absorbed. Innocently, his daughter commented that the self-absorbed title is "underrated". Then, the video continues to describe Wetherhold followed by a call to Vanessa from hospital in which sick Wetherhold met Janet, his doctor as well as former student.
The trailer gives out the idea about Wetherhold's dysfunctional family. The movie stars Dennis Quaid, Sarah Jessica Parker, Thomas Haden Church, Ellen Page and Ashton Holmes. It is scheduled to hit theaters on April 11. In the meantime, the "Smart People" trailer can be watch below or on its trailer page at Aceshowbiz.com.
"Smart People" Trailer:
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs