'Smart People' Trailer Let Out
After clips of the Noam Murro directed-drama comedy hit the net, Miramax Films let out the official trailer of "Smart People". The video footage that last about two-and-a-half minutes picks up the theme stating "sometimes the smartest people have the most to learn".
The trailer starts with the central character professor Lawrence Wetherhold telling her daughter, Vanessa, about him being called self-absorbed. Innocently, his daughter commented that the self-absorbed title is "underrated". Then, the video continues to describe Wetherhold followed by a call to Vanessa from hospital in which sick Wetherhold met Janet, his doctor as well as former student.
The trailer gives out the idea about Wetherhold's dysfunctional family. The movie stars Dennis Quaid, Sarah Jessica Parker, Thomas Haden Church, Ellen Page and Ashton Holmes. It is scheduled to hit theaters on April 11. In the meantime, the "Smart People" trailer can be watch below or on its trailer page at Aceshowbiz.com.
"Smart People" Trailer:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences