'Smart People' Trailer Let Out
After clips of the Noam Murro directed-drama comedy hit the net, Miramax Films let out the official trailer of "Smart People". The video footage that last about two-and-a-half minutes picks up the theme stating "sometimes the smartest people have the most to learn".
The trailer starts with the central character professor Lawrence Wetherhold telling her daughter, Vanessa, about him being called self-absorbed. Innocently, his daughter commented that the self-absorbed title is "underrated". Then, the video continues to describe Wetherhold followed by a call to Vanessa from hospital in which sick Wetherhold met Janet, his doctor as well as former student.
The trailer gives out the idea about Wetherhold's dysfunctional family. The movie stars Dennis Quaid, Sarah Jessica Parker, Thomas Haden Church, Ellen Page and Ashton Holmes. It is scheduled to hit theaters on April 11. In the meantime, the "Smart People" trailer can be watch below or on its trailer page at Aceshowbiz.com.
"Smart People" Trailer:
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture