'Choke' to Come in Theaters in August 2008
Bought by Fox Searchlight for $5 million earlier this week, it is said that "Choke" is going to hit the theaters this summer. According to SlashFilm.com, the studio has announced the release date of the Clark Gregg directed-film, which is going to be on August 1, 2008.
Adapted from Chuck Palahniuk's novel, Choke is a dark comedy film starring Sam Rockwell, Anjelica Huston, Kelly Macdonald and Brad William Henke. The film tells the story about sex addict Victor Mancini who fakes choking in restaurants to parasitically attach himself to his wealthy saviors.
The film, which made its world premiere at Sundance Film Festival on Monday, January 21, will be the second film made from adapting Palahniuk's works. The first was the successful 1999 drama film "Fight Club" starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns