'Choke' to Come in Theaters in August 2008
Bought by Fox Searchlight for $5 million earlier this week, it is said that "Choke" is going to hit the theaters this summer. According to SlashFilm.com, the studio has announced the release date of the Clark Gregg directed-film, which is going to be on August 1, 2008.
Adapted from Chuck Palahniuk's novel, Choke is a dark comedy film starring Sam Rockwell, Anjelica Huston, Kelly Macdonald and Brad William Henke. The film tells the story about sex addict Victor Mancini who fakes choking in restaurants to parasitically attach himself to his wealthy saviors.
The film, which made its world premiere at Sundance Film Festival on Monday, January 21, will be the second film made from adapting Palahniuk's works. The first was the successful 1999 drama film "Fight Club" starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters