'Choke' to Come in Theaters in August 2008
Bought by Fox Searchlight for $5 million earlier this week, it is said that "Choke" is going to hit the theaters this summer. According to SlashFilm.com, the studio has announced the release date of the Clark Gregg directed-film, which is going to be on August 1, 2008.
Adapted from Chuck Palahniuk's novel, Choke is a dark comedy film starring Sam Rockwell, Anjelica Huston, Kelly Macdonald and Brad William Henke. The film tells the story about sex addict Victor Mancini who fakes choking in restaurants to parasitically attach himself to his wealthy saviors.
The film, which made its world premiere at Sundance Film Festival on Monday, January 21, will be the second film made from adapting Palahniuk's works. The first was the successful 1999 drama film "Fight Club" starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'