'Choke' to Come in Theaters in August 2008
Bought by Fox Searchlight for $5 million earlier this week, it is said that "Choke" is going to hit the theaters this summer. According to SlashFilm.com, the studio has announced the release date of the Clark Gregg directed-film, which is going to be on August 1, 2008.
Adapted from Chuck Palahniuk's novel, Choke is a dark comedy film starring Sam Rockwell, Anjelica Huston, Kelly Macdonald and Brad William Henke. The film tells the story about sex addict Victor Mancini who fakes choking in restaurants to parasitically attach himself to his wealthy saviors.
The film, which made its world premiere at Sundance Film Festival on Monday, January 21, will be the second film made from adapting Palahniuk's works. The first was the successful 1999 drama film "Fight Club" starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off