'Choke' to Come in Theaters in August 2008
Bought by Fox Searchlight for $5 million earlier this week, it is said that "Choke" is going to hit the theaters this summer. According to SlashFilm.com, the studio has announced the release date of the Clark Gregg directed-film, which is going to be on August 1, 2008.
Adapted from Chuck Palahniuk's novel, Choke is a dark comedy film starring Sam Rockwell, Anjelica Huston, Kelly Macdonald and Brad William Henke. The film tells the story about sex addict Victor Mancini who fakes choking in restaurants to parasitically attach himself to his wealthy saviors.
The film, which made its world premiere at Sundance Film Festival on Monday, January 21, will be the second film made from adapting Palahniuk's works. The first was the successful 1999 drama film "Fight Club" starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered