Nas NOT Dropped by Label, 'Nigger' Sticks to Schedule
A representative from Def Jam has slammed the rumor that Nas will be kicked out of the label if he insists on having his upcoming album titled 'Nigger'. The rep dismissed the issue saying, "That is absolutely ridiculous and untrue".
With the denial on the false report, the rep also said that Nas' album release will stick to the schedule, which is February. The rapper wanted the album to be dropped in coincidence to Black History month.
Rumors on Nas leaving Def Jam circulated earlier this week when a source claiming to be a rep from Def Jam was quoted as saying "Many retailers have already told us - flat out - that they won't carry (an album with that title)."
More Nas News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs