William H. Macy Opens Up About 'Wild Hogs' Sequel
While promoting his romantic comedy film "The Deal" at the Sundance Film Festival, William H. Macy talked about the sequel of successful biker comedy "Wild Hogs". To ComingSoon.net, the husband of "Desperate Housewives" star Felicity Huffman revealed a little information about his upcoming project "Wild Hogs 2".
When asked about the sequel of the big grossing film, the Emmy Award-winning actor said that the filmmakers and the actors are talking about the possibility. He then exposed that in the second installment his character is going to marry his love interest Maggie, saying "Apparently Dudley, the character I play, is going to get married to Marissa Tomei and the boys try to take him out on one last trip. I worry for Dudley."
The first "Wild Hogs" film starring Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and Macy was opened on March 2, 2007 to mostly negative reviews. Still, it went to pull in $39.6 million in its opening weekend taking the number one position in the Box Office. The film ultimately grossed $168.3 million domestically and $252.8 million worldwide.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences