William H. Macy Opens Up About 'Wild Hogs' Sequel
While promoting his romantic comedy film "The Deal" at the Sundance Film Festival, William H. Macy talked about the sequel of successful biker comedy "Wild Hogs". To ComingSoon.net, the husband of "Desperate Housewives" star Felicity Huffman revealed a little information about his upcoming project "Wild Hogs 2".
When asked about the sequel of the big grossing film, the Emmy Award-winning actor said that the filmmakers and the actors are talking about the possibility. He then exposed that in the second installment his character is going to marry his love interest Maggie, saying "Apparently Dudley, the character I play, is going to get married to Marissa Tomei and the boys try to take him out on one last trip. I worry for Dudley."
The first "Wild Hogs" film starring Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and Macy was opened on March 2, 2007 to mostly negative reviews. Still, it went to pull in $39.6 million in its opening weekend taking the number one position in the Box Office. The film ultimately grossed $168.3 million domestically and $252.8 million worldwide.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars