William H. Macy Opens Up About 'Wild Hogs' Sequel
While promoting his romantic comedy film "The Deal" at the Sundance Film Festival, William H. Macy talked about the sequel of successful biker comedy "Wild Hogs". To ComingSoon.net, the husband of "Desperate Housewives" star Felicity Huffman revealed a little information about his upcoming project "Wild Hogs 2".
When asked about the sequel of the big grossing film, the Emmy Award-winning actor said that the filmmakers and the actors are talking about the possibility. He then exposed that in the second installment his character is going to marry his love interest Maggie, saying "Apparently Dudley, the character I play, is going to get married to Marissa Tomei and the boys try to take him out on one last trip. I worry for Dudley."
The first "Wild Hogs" film starring Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and Macy was opened on March 2, 2007 to mostly negative reviews. Still, it went to pull in $39.6 million in its opening weekend taking the number one position in the Box Office. The film ultimately grossed $168.3 million domestically and $252.8 million worldwide.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris