William H. Macy Opens Up About 'Wild Hogs' Sequel
While promoting his romantic comedy film "The Deal" at the Sundance Film Festival, William H. Macy talked about the sequel of successful biker comedy "Wild Hogs". To ComingSoon.net, the husband of "Desperate Housewives" star Felicity Huffman revealed a little information about his upcoming project "Wild Hogs 2".
When asked about the sequel of the big grossing film, the Emmy Award-winning actor said that the filmmakers and the actors are talking about the possibility. He then exposed that in the second installment his character is going to marry his love interest Maggie, saying "Apparently Dudley, the character I play, is going to get married to Marissa Tomei and the boys try to take him out on one last trip. I worry for Dudley."
The first "Wild Hogs" film starring Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and Macy was opened on March 2, 2007 to mostly negative reviews. Still, it went to pull in $39.6 million in its opening weekend taking the number one position in the Box Office. The film ultimately grossed $168.3 million domestically and $252.8 million worldwide.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'