William H. Macy Opens Up About 'Wild Hogs' Sequel
While promoting his romantic comedy film "The Deal" at the Sundance Film Festival, William H. Macy talked about the sequel of successful biker comedy "Wild Hogs". To ComingSoon.net, the husband of "Desperate Housewives" star Felicity Huffman revealed a little information about his upcoming project "Wild Hogs 2".
When asked about the sequel of the big grossing film, the Emmy Award-winning actor said that the filmmakers and the actors are talking about the possibility. He then exposed that in the second installment his character is going to marry his love interest Maggie, saying "Apparently Dudley, the character I play, is going to get married to Marissa Tomei and the boys try to take him out on one last trip. I worry for Dudley."
The first "Wild Hogs" film starring Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and Macy was opened on March 2, 2007 to mostly negative reviews. Still, it went to pull in $39.6 million in its opening weekend taking the number one position in the Box Office. The film ultimately grossed $168.3 million domestically and $252.8 million worldwide.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal