John Rich Going Solo While Big Kenny Recovering
John Rich, one part of country duo Big & Rich, is taking sometime off from the band to record a solo album. Details on the album are still scarce but it is known that a lead single is scheduled for a Summer release.
Apparently, Rich decided to keep the creative juice flowing while his singing partner, Big Kenny is recovering from his injury that resulted from a car accident few years ago. "If anyone knows me, they know I'm always writing music," said the singer who is also assisting Jessica Simpson and Jewel Kilcher on their first country albums.
He added, "When we decided to take this year off so Kenny could focus on rehabilitation for a pre-existing injury, I asked Kenny if he was cool with me recording a solo project. I would only do this with Kenny's blessing. So, this year you can expect a solo record from me, but Big & Rich will be back in 2009!"
There is still no title or release date for the Warner Bros Nashville album.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs