John Rich Going Solo While Big Kenny Recovering
John Rich, one part of country duo Big & Rich, is taking sometime off from the band to record a solo album. Details on the album are still scarce but it is known that a lead single is scheduled for a Summer release.
Apparently, Rich decided to keep the creative juice flowing while his singing partner, Big Kenny is recovering from his injury that resulted from a car accident few years ago. "If anyone knows me, they know I'm always writing music," said the singer who is also assisting Jessica Simpson and Jewel Kilcher on their first country albums.
He added, "When we decided to take this year off so Kenny could focus on rehabilitation for a pre-existing injury, I asked Kenny if he was cool with me recording a solo project. I would only do this with Kenny's blessing. So, this year you can expect a solo record from me, but Big & Rich will be back in 2009!"
There is still no title or release date for the Warner Bros Nashville album.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars