Mary-Kate Olsen Shares Her Thoughts on the Late Actor Heath Ledger
Has remained silent in the wake of Heath Ledger's sudden death Tuesday, January 22, Mary-Kate Olsen finally breaks her silence, commenting for the first time ever on the Australian-born actor's death.
In a brief statement issued through her representative Friday, January 25 the actress shared her thought on the movie hunk, saying "Heath was a friend. His death is a tragic loss. My thoughts are with his family during this very difficult time."
Has become inextricably tied to Heath's death after the masseuse who found Heath's body Tuesday made a total of four phone calls to her by the time the incident took place, Mary-Kate however won't be questioned by the police, it has been confirmed.
Mary-Kate was in Los Angeles after returning from a brief stint at the Sundance Film Festival when she received three phone calls from Diana Wolozin, the masseuse who found Heath's body, after being unable to rouse the actor. Mary-Kate said she would send her private security guards to the apartment and Diana then called 911 for help before then called Mary-Kate a fourth time after paramedics arrived.
About that a spokesperson for New York Police Department confirmed to MTV News on Friday, January 25, that officials have no plans to speak to Mary-Kate about the circumstances surrounding the actor's demise.
"We have no interest in questioning her," NYPD Sergeant Kevin Hayes said in a statement. "We are awaiting the medical examiner's results."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked