Mary-Kate Olsen Shares Her Thoughts on the Late Actor Heath Ledger
Has remained silent in the wake of Heath Ledger's sudden death Tuesday, January 22, Mary-Kate Olsen finally breaks her silence, commenting for the first time ever on the Australian-born actor's death.
In a brief statement issued through her representative Friday, January 25 the actress shared her thought on the movie hunk, saying "Heath was a friend. His death is a tragic loss. My thoughts are with his family during this very difficult time."
Has become inextricably tied to Heath's death after the masseuse who found Heath's body Tuesday made a total of four phone calls to her by the time the incident took place, Mary-Kate however won't be questioned by the police, it has been confirmed.
Mary-Kate was in Los Angeles after returning from a brief stint at the Sundance Film Festival when she received three phone calls from Diana Wolozin, the masseuse who found Heath's body, after being unable to rouse the actor. Mary-Kate said she would send her private security guards to the apartment and Diana then called 911 for help before then called Mary-Kate a fourth time after paramedics arrived.
About that a spokesperson for New York Police Department confirmed to MTV News on Friday, January 25, that officials have no plans to speak to Mary-Kate about the circumstances surrounding the actor's demise.
"We have no interest in questioning her," NYPD Sergeant Kevin Hayes said in a statement. "We are awaiting the medical examiner's results."
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards