Mary-Kate Olsen Shares Her Thoughts on the Late Actor Heath Ledger
Has remained silent in the wake of Heath Ledger's sudden death Tuesday, January 22, Mary-Kate Olsen finally breaks her silence, commenting for the first time ever on the Australian-born actor's death.
In a brief statement issued through her representative Friday, January 25 the actress shared her thought on the movie hunk, saying "Heath was a friend. His death is a tragic loss. My thoughts are with his family during this very difficult time."
Has become inextricably tied to Heath's death after the masseuse who found Heath's body Tuesday made a total of four phone calls to her by the time the incident took place, Mary-Kate however won't be questioned by the police, it has been confirmed.
Mary-Kate was in Los Angeles after returning from a brief stint at the Sundance Film Festival when she received three phone calls from Diana Wolozin, the masseuse who found Heath's body, after being unable to rouse the actor. Mary-Kate said she would send her private security guards to the apartment and Diana then called 911 for help before then called Mary-Kate a fourth time after paramedics arrived.
About that a spokesperson for New York Police Department confirmed to MTV News on Friday, January 25, that officials have no plans to speak to Mary-Kate about the circumstances surrounding the actor's demise.
"We have no interest in questioning her," NYPD Sergeant Kevin Hayes said in a statement. "We are awaiting the medical examiner's results."
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards