Mary-Kate Olsen Shares Her Thoughts on the Late Actor Heath Ledger
Has remained silent in the wake of Heath Ledger's sudden death Tuesday, January 22, Mary-Kate Olsen finally breaks her silence, commenting for the first time ever on the Australian-born actor's death.
In a brief statement issued through her representative Friday, January 25 the actress shared her thought on the movie hunk, saying "Heath was a friend. His death is a tragic loss. My thoughts are with his family during this very difficult time."
Has become inextricably tied to Heath's death after the masseuse who found Heath's body Tuesday made a total of four phone calls to her by the time the incident took place, Mary-Kate however won't be questioned by the police, it has been confirmed.
Mary-Kate was in Los Angeles after returning from a brief stint at the Sundance Film Festival when she received three phone calls from Diana Wolozin, the masseuse who found Heath's body, after being unable to rouse the actor. Mary-Kate said she would send her private security guards to the apartment and Diana then called 911 for help before then called Mary-Kate a fourth time after paramedics arrived.
About that a spokesperson for New York Police Department confirmed to MTV News on Friday, January 25, that officials have no plans to speak to Mary-Kate about the circumstances surrounding the actor's demise.
"We have no interest in questioning her," NYPD Sergeant Kevin Hayes said in a statement. "We are awaiting the medical examiner's results."
More Mary-Kate Olsen News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry