Morrissey Lost His Voice Mid Performing
British singer Morrissey left the stage in the middle of performing at London Roundhouse on Friday, January 25. He only managed to deliver three songs and did not show up on the stage again.
Reports said that he had lost his voice and forced to leave early. After his sudden exit, audience was asked to wait for 15 minutes whereby comedians David Walliams, Russel Brand and TV presenter Jonathan Ross tried to amend the situation by taking the stage. However, audience threw objects at them when the organizers announced that the show was not going to proceed.
The ex-vocalist of The Smiths is scheduled to perform at the same venue tonight (January 26) and on the next day but there has been no announcement on continuation or cancellation.
Morrissey will release a new studio album tentatively titled 'All You Need is Me' this year. It is scheduled to be released in September.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March