Morrissey Lost His Voice Mid Performing
British singer Morrissey left the stage in the middle of performing at London Roundhouse on Friday, January 25. He only managed to deliver three songs and did not show up on the stage again.
Reports said that he had lost his voice and forced to leave early. After his sudden exit, audience was asked to wait for 15 minutes whereby comedians David Walliams, Russel Brand and TV presenter Jonathan Ross tried to amend the situation by taking the stage. However, audience threw objects at them when the organizers announced that the show was not going to proceed.
The ex-vocalist of The Smiths is scheduled to perform at the same venue tonight (January 26) and on the next day but there has been no announcement on continuation or cancellation.
Morrissey will release a new studio album tentatively titled 'All You Need is Me' this year. It is scheduled to be released in September.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto