Morrissey Lost His Voice Mid Performing
British singer Morrissey left the stage in the middle of performing at London Roundhouse on Friday, January 25. He only managed to deliver three songs and did not show up on the stage again.
Reports said that he had lost his voice and forced to leave early. After his sudden exit, audience was asked to wait for 15 minutes whereby comedians David Walliams, Russel Brand and TV presenter Jonathan Ross tried to amend the situation by taking the stage. However, audience threw objects at them when the organizers announced that the show was not going to proceed.
The ex-vocalist of The Smiths is scheduled to perform at the same venue tonight (January 26) and on the next day but there has been no announcement on continuation or cancellation.
Morrissey will release a new studio album tentatively titled 'All You Need is Me' this year. It is scheduled to be released in September.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle