Morrissey Lost His Voice Mid Performing
British singer Morrissey left the stage in the middle of performing at London Roundhouse on Friday, January 25. He only managed to deliver three songs and did not show up on the stage again.
Reports said that he had lost his voice and forced to leave early. After his sudden exit, audience was asked to wait for 15 minutes whereby comedians David Walliams, Russel Brand and TV presenter Jonathan Ross tried to amend the situation by taking the stage. However, audience threw objects at them when the organizers announced that the show was not going to proceed.
The ex-vocalist of The Smiths is scheduled to perform at the same venue tonight (January 26) and on the next day but there has been no announcement on continuation or cancellation.
Morrissey will release a new studio album tentatively titled 'All You Need is Me' this year. It is scheduled to be released in September.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns