Morrissey Lost His Voice Mid Performing
British singer Morrissey left the stage in the middle of performing at London Roundhouse on Friday, January 25. He only managed to deliver three songs and did not show up on the stage again.
Reports said that he had lost his voice and forced to leave early. After his sudden exit, audience was asked to wait for 15 minutes whereby comedians David Walliams, Russel Brand and TV presenter Jonathan Ross tried to amend the situation by taking the stage. However, audience threw objects at them when the organizers announced that the show was not going to proceed.
The ex-vocalist of The Smiths is scheduled to perform at the same venue tonight (January 26) and on the next day but there has been no announcement on continuation or cancellation.
Morrissey will release a new studio album tentatively titled 'All You Need is Me' this year. It is scheduled to be released in September.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'