Hints of 'Cloverfield' Sequel From the Movie
The rumor that the sequel of the monster movie "Cloverfield" will be made might be true after all. While the film's director Matt Reeves talks about the sequel possibility earlier, Joblo.com reported that he apparently left hint about the sequel within the film itself.
Allegedly, there are two lines at the end of the action thriller that give out suggestion that the movie is not over yet. In the first hint, it can be heard some unsuspecting monster victim cries "Help us!", while in the second one, someone says, "It's still alive!"
Earlier this week, it was reported that the considerably low budget film got a great opening week at the North American box office as it pulled in $40 million and landed in the number one position on the box office. In scoring big at the box office, the film about a giant lizard's attack has also broken two January sales records.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection