Hints of 'Cloverfield' Sequel From the Movie
The rumor that the sequel of the monster movie "Cloverfield" will be made might be true after all. While the film's director Matt Reeves talks about the sequel possibility earlier, Joblo.com reported that he apparently left hint about the sequel within the film itself.
Allegedly, there are two lines at the end of the action thriller that give out suggestion that the movie is not over yet. In the first hint, it can be heard some unsuspecting monster victim cries "Help us!", while in the second one, someone says, "It's still alive!"
Earlier this week, it was reported that the considerably low budget film got a great opening week at the North American box office as it pulled in $40 million and landed in the number one position on the box office. In scoring big at the box office, the film about a giant lizard's attack has also broken two January sales records.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris