Hints of 'Cloverfield' Sequel From the Movie
The rumor that the sequel of the monster movie "Cloverfield" will be made might be true after all. While the film's director Matt Reeves talks about the sequel possibility earlier, Joblo.com reported that he apparently left hint about the sequel within the film itself.
Allegedly, there are two lines at the end of the action thriller that give out suggestion that the movie is not over yet. In the first hint, it can be heard some unsuspecting monster victim cries "Help us!", while in the second one, someone says, "It's still alive!"
Earlier this week, it was reported that the considerably low budget film got a great opening week at the North American box office as it pulled in $40 million and landed in the number one position on the box office. In scoring big at the box office, the film about a giant lizard's attack has also broken two January sales records.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier