Hints of 'Cloverfield' Sequel From the Movie
The rumor that the sequel of the monster movie "Cloverfield" will be made might be true after all. While the film's director Matt Reeves talks about the sequel possibility earlier, Joblo.com reported that he apparently left hint about the sequel within the film itself.
Allegedly, there are two lines at the end of the action thriller that give out suggestion that the movie is not over yet. In the first hint, it can be heard some unsuspecting monster victim cries "Help us!", while in the second one, someone says, "It's still alive!"
Earlier this week, it was reported that the considerably low budget film got a great opening week at the North American box office as it pulled in $40 million and landed in the number one position on the box office. In scoring big at the box office, the film about a giant lizard's attack has also broken two January sales records.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs