Hints of 'Cloverfield' Sequel From the Movie
The rumor that the sequel of the monster movie "Cloverfield" will be made might be true after all. While the film's director Matt Reeves talks about the sequel possibility earlier, Joblo.com reported that he apparently left hint about the sequel within the film itself.
Allegedly, there are two lines at the end of the action thriller that give out suggestion that the movie is not over yet. In the first hint, it can be heard some unsuspecting monster victim cries "Help us!", while in the second one, someone says, "It's still alive!"
Earlier this week, it was reported that the considerably low budget film got a great opening week at the North American box office as it pulled in $40 million and landed in the number one position on the box office. In scoring big at the box office, the film about a giant lizard's attack has also broken two January sales records.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards