Rosario Dawson Scores Herself a New Boyfriend
Rosario Dawson is single no more. The actress, who's best known for playing Mimi Marquez in the 2005 drama musical "Rent", has been spotted out in California with her new boyfriend.
Dawson and her supposed new boyfriend, Mathieu Schreyer, aka DJ Mr. French, were snapped going on a shopping spree in Venice, Calif. on Thursday afternoon, January 24.
The pair, according to JustJared, finished off their day with a meal at Joe's Restaurant.
Dawson dated former "Sex and the City" star Jason Lewis for two years, from 2004 to 2006. She then was reported to be dating another "Sex and the City" cast member, Andrea Boccaletti before was last romantically linked to horror film director Eli Roth.
As of Mathieu, he's a DJ and shares his music as host of KCRW's On The Corner.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed