Rosario Dawson Scores Herself a New Boyfriend
Rosario Dawson is single no more. The actress, who's best known for playing Mimi Marquez in the 2005 drama musical "Rent", has been spotted out in California with her new boyfriend.
Dawson and her supposed new boyfriend, Mathieu Schreyer, aka DJ Mr. French, were snapped going on a shopping spree in Venice, Calif. on Thursday afternoon, January 24.
The pair, according to JustJared, finished off their day with a meal at Joe's Restaurant.
Dawson dated former "Sex and the City" star Jason Lewis for two years, from 2004 to 2006. She then was reported to be dating another "Sex and the City" cast member, Andrea Boccaletti before was last romantically linked to horror film director Eli Roth.
As of Mathieu, he's a DJ and shares his music as host of KCRW's On The Corner.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler