Rosario Dawson Scores Herself a New Boyfriend
Rosario Dawson is single no more. The actress, who's best known for playing Mimi Marquez in the 2005 drama musical "Rent", has been spotted out in California with her new boyfriend.
Dawson and her supposed new boyfriend, Mathieu Schreyer, aka DJ Mr. French, were snapped going on a shopping spree in Venice, Calif. on Thursday afternoon, January 24.
The pair, according to JustJared, finished off their day with a meal at Joe's Restaurant.
Dawson dated former "Sex and the City" star Jason Lewis for two years, from 2004 to 2006. She then was reported to be dating another "Sex and the City" cast member, Andrea Boccaletti before was last romantically linked to horror film director Eli Roth.
As of Mathieu, he's a DJ and shares his music as host of KCRW's On The Corner.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie