Rosario Dawson Scores Herself a New Boyfriend
Rosario Dawson is single no more. The actress, who's best known for playing Mimi Marquez in the 2005 drama musical "Rent", has been spotted out in California with her new boyfriend.
Dawson and her supposed new boyfriend, Mathieu Schreyer, aka DJ Mr. French, were snapped going on a shopping spree in Venice, Calif. on Thursday afternoon, January 24.
The pair, according to JustJared, finished off their day with a meal at Joe's Restaurant.
Dawson dated former "Sex and the City" star Jason Lewis for two years, from 2004 to 2006. She then was reported to be dating another "Sex and the City" cast member, Andrea Boccaletti before was last romantically linked to horror film director Eli Roth.
As of Mathieu, he's a DJ and shares his music as host of KCRW's On The Corner.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce