Rosario Dawson Scores Herself a New Boyfriend
Rosario Dawson is single no more. The actress, who's best known for playing Mimi Marquez in the 2005 drama musical "Rent", has been spotted out in California with her new boyfriend.
Dawson and her supposed new boyfriend, Mathieu Schreyer, aka DJ Mr. French, were snapped going on a shopping spree in Venice, Calif. on Thursday afternoon, January 24.
The pair, according to JustJared, finished off their day with a meal at Joe's Restaurant.
Dawson dated former "Sex and the City" star Jason Lewis for two years, from 2004 to 2006. She then was reported to be dating another "Sex and the City" cast member, Andrea Boccaletti before was last romantically linked to horror film director Eli Roth.
As of Mathieu, he's a DJ and shares his music as host of KCRW's On The Corner.
More Rosario Dawson News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert