'The Transporter' Star Wants to Star in 'The Crow'
In his latest interview, the action star of "The Transporter" Jason Statham revealed that he wants to portray "The Crow". On January 24, the English actor expressed his interest on playing a part in the remake of the action thriller movie.
On the occasion, he said, "You know, there's talk of them redoing The Crow. That was a good movie with Brandon Lee, although that was years ago." He then admitted his wish stating, "So if that one comes my way, bang! You know, there's so many comic book movies out there and most of the time there's only a handful of people who can do them any justice. Hopefully, they'll come my way for one of them."
Originally, the 1994 film directed by Alex Proyas is an adaptation of James O'Barr's comic book with the same title. It was starred by Brandon Lee and Rochelle Davis. The movie gained its reputation even before it was release due to Lee's accidental death during the filming. The 28-year-old son of the legendary Bruce Lee was killed following a scene in which Michael Massee who played the villain Funboy fired the supposedly blank gun at Lee.
Statham firstly was noticed by the film industry after his performance as a hard man Bacon in Guy Ritchie's 1998 "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels". Since then, he has appeared in various films including "Ghosts of Mars", "Mean Machine", "The Italian Job", "Revolver" and "The Pink Panther". Recently, he is involved in "The Bank Job", "Crank 2: High Voltage" and "Transporter 3".
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit