Tori Spelling Pregnant with Second Child
New report surfaces by the hour that Tori Spelling is pregnant with her second child with husband Dean McDermott.
Report on the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star's pregnancy was brought to the surface first of all by In Touch Weekly and soon thereafter made its way all over the net.
No words on how far along Tori is in her pregnancy.
By now there has yet any official confirmation or denial from the actress' camp regarding the pregnancy report. A source close to the actress, however, was quoted by In Touch as saying, "They have been having so much fun with Liam, they couldn't wait to have another."
Tori and Dean tied the knot on May 7, 2006. They welcomed their first child together, son Liam Aaron McDermott, on March 13 the following year.
More Tori Spelling News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'