Tori Spelling Pregnant with Second Child
New report surfaces by the hour that Tori Spelling is pregnant with her second child with husband Dean McDermott.
Report on the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star's pregnancy was brought to the surface first of all by In Touch Weekly and soon thereafter made its way all over the net.
No words on how far along Tori is in her pregnancy.
By now there has yet any official confirmation or denial from the actress' camp regarding the pregnancy report. A source close to the actress, however, was quoted by In Touch as saying, "They have been having so much fun with Liam, they couldn't wait to have another."
Tori and Dean tied the knot on May 7, 2006. They welcomed their first child together, son Liam Aaron McDermott, on March 13 the following year.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered