Tori Spelling Pregnant with Second Child
New report surfaces by the hour that Tori Spelling is pregnant with her second child with husband Dean McDermott.
Report on the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star's pregnancy was brought to the surface first of all by In Touch Weekly and soon thereafter made its way all over the net.
No words on how far along Tori is in her pregnancy.
By now there has yet any official confirmation or denial from the actress' camp regarding the pregnancy report. A source close to the actress, however, was quoted by In Touch as saying, "They have been having so much fun with Liam, they couldn't wait to have another."
Tori and Dean tied the knot on May 7, 2006. They welcomed their first child together, son Liam Aaron McDermott, on March 13 the following year.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake