Tori Spelling Pregnant with Second Child
New report surfaces by the hour that Tori Spelling is pregnant with her second child with husband Dean McDermott.
Report on the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star's pregnancy was brought to the surface first of all by In Touch Weekly and soon thereafter made its way all over the net.
No words on how far along Tori is in her pregnancy.
By now there has yet any official confirmation or denial from the actress' camp regarding the pregnancy report. A source close to the actress, however, was quoted by In Touch as saying, "They have been having so much fun with Liam, they couldn't wait to have another."
Tori and Dean tied the knot on May 7, 2006. They welcomed their first child together, son Liam Aaron McDermott, on March 13 the following year.
More Tori Spelling News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'