Tori Spelling Pregnant with Second Child
New report surfaces by the hour that Tori Spelling is pregnant with her second child with husband Dean McDermott.
Report on the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star's pregnancy was brought to the surface first of all by In Touch Weekly and soon thereafter made its way all over the net.
No words on how far along Tori is in her pregnancy.
By now there has yet any official confirmation or denial from the actress' camp regarding the pregnancy report. A source close to the actress, however, was quoted by In Touch as saying, "They have been having so much fun with Liam, they couldn't wait to have another."
Tori and Dean tied the knot on May 7, 2006. They welcomed their first child together, son Liam Aaron McDermott, on March 13 the following year.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off