Foxy Brown Leaked New Track About Her 'Pain'
Foxy Brown is still gearing up the work of her album despite unfortunate ordeals and run-ins with the law. The rapper who will soon release her first studio album in 7 years, have recorded a new track called 'Star Cry' that recounts her pain in the past 10 years.
The leaked track is recorded back in August before she was sentenced to a probation after smacking a neighbor with Blackberry. In the chorus she raps: "Lord have mercy/ I'm so controversy/ Bet you never seen a star cry/ I gave you my life/ You get my blood, sweat and tears/ Hip-hop's bad girl for 10 f***ing years."
Her manager Chaz Williams revealed that Brown asked for a private time to record the song, where nobody was allowed to enter the studio. "It was real introspective and real personal to her and she acted that way during the recording of it," Williams said. "I thought it was one of the best records she's done by far, to me. I felt that it was something that she did a lot different than she did before, even when she did personal records."
On other verse in the song, Brown referred to the time when media gathered outside her mother's house to get a story after her court dates. For it she dissed out: "How can y'all judge my life, like I ain't have a struggle?/ Sometimes I feel like I live inside a f***ing bubble/ I work hard for mine, baby, I'm a thoroughbred/ And I don't care what channel five and the haters said."
Brown's former publicist Marvet Britto also complimented the song but "didn't know if Chaz or the label was going to put it out." The song is a possible track that will make the cut to her 'Brooklyn's Don Diva' album which is set to be dropped February 5, 2008.
Foxy Brown's 'Star Cry':
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman