Vocal Chord Swollen, Bjork Cancels Australian Gig
Icelandic star Bjork was slated to perform at an Australian music festival on Friday, January 25 but had to disappoint her fans when she cannot turn up. The singer apparently has a swollen vocal chords that forced her to cancel the show.
Bjork played a gig at the Opera House on Wednesday, January 24 night when she was told by doctors to rest her voice, which eventually took impact on the next day performance. The gigs are part of Sydney's Big Day Out event where other international acts like Arcade Fire, Dizzee Rascal and LCD Soundsystem are also participating.
The organizers said that no replacement is available but rumors are circulating that Rage Against the Machine are being asked to extend their set. Refund tickets however, is available in full only, and can be claimed until Monday, February 4 local time.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier