Vocal Chord Swollen, Bjork Cancels Australian Gig
Icelandic star Bjork was slated to perform at an Australian music festival on Friday, January 25 but had to disappoint her fans when she cannot turn up. The singer apparently has a swollen vocal chords that forced her to cancel the show.
Bjork played a gig at the Opera House on Wednesday, January 24 night when she was told by doctors to rest her voice, which eventually took impact on the next day performance. The gigs are part of Sydney's Big Day Out event where other international acts like Arcade Fire, Dizzee Rascal and LCD Soundsystem are also participating.
The organizers said that no replacement is available but rumors are circulating that Rage Against the Machine are being asked to extend their set. Refund tickets however, is available in full only, and can be claimed until Monday, February 4 local time.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri