Vocal Chord Swollen, Bjork Cancels Australian Gig
Icelandic star Bjork was slated to perform at an Australian music festival on Friday, January 25 but had to disappoint her fans when she cannot turn up. The singer apparently has a swollen vocal chords that forced her to cancel the show.
Bjork played a gig at the Opera House on Wednesday, January 24 night when she was told by doctors to rest her voice, which eventually took impact on the next day performance. The gigs are part of Sydney's Big Day Out event where other international acts like Arcade Fire, Dizzee Rascal and LCD Soundsystem are also participating.
The organizers said that no replacement is available but rumors are circulating that Rage Against the Machine are being asked to extend their set. Refund tickets however, is available in full only, and can be claimed until Monday, February 4 local time.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift