Vocal Chord Swollen, Bjork Cancels Australian Gig
Icelandic star Bjork was slated to perform at an Australian music festival on Friday, January 25 but had to disappoint her fans when she cannot turn up. The singer apparently has a swollen vocal chords that forced her to cancel the show.
Bjork played a gig at the Opera House on Wednesday, January 24 night when she was told by doctors to rest her voice, which eventually took impact on the next day performance. The gigs are part of Sydney's Big Day Out event where other international acts like Arcade Fire, Dizzee Rascal and LCD Soundsystem are also participating.
The organizers said that no replacement is available but rumors are circulating that Rage Against the Machine are being asked to extend their set. Refund tickets however, is available in full only, and can be claimed until Monday, February 4 local time.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs