Vocal Chord Swollen, Bjork Cancels Australian Gig
Icelandic star Bjork was slated to perform at an Australian music festival on Friday, January 25 but had to disappoint her fans when she cannot turn up. The singer apparently has a swollen vocal chords that forced her to cancel the show.
Bjork played a gig at the Opera House on Wednesday, January 24 night when she was told by doctors to rest her voice, which eventually took impact on the next day performance. The gigs are part of Sydney's Big Day Out event where other international acts like Arcade Fire, Dizzee Rascal and LCD Soundsystem are also participating.
The organizers said that no replacement is available but rumors are circulating that Rage Against the Machine are being asked to extend their set. Refund tickets however, is available in full only, and can be claimed until Monday, February 4 local time.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'