Charlize Theron and Christopher Walken Named 2008 Hasty Pudding Award Winners
Charlize Theron and Christopher Walken have both been named this year's honorees by Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals troupe.
The Hasty Pudding Theatricals announced Thursday, January 24 their 2008 Hasty Pudding Award winners, with Theron wins the Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year honor and Walken being named as Man of the Year.
As of Theron, the Oscar-winning actress will be honored on February 7 with the traditional Woman of the Year parade and roast in productions that rival Broadway shows. Walken, as well, will be similarly celebrated as Man of the Year during a tribute slated to take place on February 15.
Past Hasty Pudding Woman and Man of the Year honors have gone to the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Ben Stiller in 2007 and Halle Berry and Richard Gere in 2006.
More Charlize Theron News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville