Charlize Theron and Christopher Walken Named 2008 Hasty Pudding Award Winners
Charlize Theron and Christopher Walken have both been named this year's honorees by Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals troupe.
The Hasty Pudding Theatricals announced Thursday, January 24 their 2008 Hasty Pudding Award winners, with Theron wins the Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year honor and Walken being named as Man of the Year.
As of Theron, the Oscar-winning actress will be honored on February 7 with the traditional Woman of the Year parade and roast in productions that rival Broadway shows. Walken, as well, will be similarly celebrated as Man of the Year during a tribute slated to take place on February 15.
Past Hasty Pudding Woman and Man of the Year honors have gone to the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Ben Stiller in 2007 and Halle Berry and Richard Gere in 2006.
More Charlize Theron News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3