Charlize Theron and Christopher Walken Named 2008 Hasty Pudding Award Winners
Charlize Theron and Christopher Walken have both been named this year's honorees by Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals troupe.
The Hasty Pudding Theatricals announced Thursday, January 24 their 2008 Hasty Pudding Award winners, with Theron wins the Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year honor and Walken being named as Man of the Year.
As of Theron, the Oscar-winning actress will be honored on February 7 with the traditional Woman of the Year parade and roast in productions that rival Broadway shows. Walken, as well, will be similarly celebrated as Man of the Year during a tribute slated to take place on February 15.
Past Hasty Pudding Woman and Man of the Year honors have gone to the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Ben Stiller in 2007 and Halle Berry and Richard Gere in 2006.
More Charlize Theron News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns