Charlize Theron and Christopher Walken Named 2008 Hasty Pudding Award Winners
Charlize Theron and Christopher Walken have both been named this year's honorees by Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals troupe.
The Hasty Pudding Theatricals announced Thursday, January 24 their 2008 Hasty Pudding Award winners, with Theron wins the Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year honor and Walken being named as Man of the Year.
As of Theron, the Oscar-winning actress will be honored on February 7 with the traditional Woman of the Year parade and roast in productions that rival Broadway shows. Walken, as well, will be similarly celebrated as Man of the Year during a tribute slated to take place on February 15.
Past Hasty Pudding Woman and Man of the Year honors have gone to the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Ben Stiller in 2007 and Halle Berry and Richard Gere in 2006.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'