Charlize Theron and Christopher Walken Named 2008 Hasty Pudding Award Winners
Charlize Theron and Christopher Walken have both been named this year's honorees by Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals troupe.
The Hasty Pudding Theatricals announced Thursday, January 24 their 2008 Hasty Pudding Award winners, with Theron wins the Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year honor and Walken being named as Man of the Year.
As of Theron, the Oscar-winning actress will be honored on February 7 with the traditional Woman of the Year parade and roast in productions that rival Broadway shows. Walken, as well, will be similarly celebrated as Man of the Year during a tribute slated to take place on February 15.
Past Hasty Pudding Woman and Man of the Year honors have gone to the likes of Scarlett Johansson and Ben Stiller in 2007 and Halle Berry and Richard Gere in 2006.
More Charlize Theron News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub