Britney Spears and Paris Hilton to Be Recruited as Celebrity Hookers for a Possible Reality TV Show
Famous for becoming the subject of major media attention due to their personal lives and hard partying life styles more than that of their professional lives, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton have both been offered to star as "celebrity hookers" for a possible reality TV show about prostitutes.
Dennis Hof, who's the owner Moonlite BunnyRanch which is a legal, licensed brothel in Mound House, Nevada, has been reported to be willing to offer the duo to take part on the possible TV show, saying "We can call [the show] 'P + B: Celebrity Sex with Paris' Punani and Britney's Booty'. I think Paris and Britney would be fun - and they're both tramps. Hell, they're giving it away for free, so they might as well get paid for it!"
Hof went on adding "It'd make a great show. I'll speak to HBO and see if we can make it happen."
As of Hof, he has appeared in "Cathouse: The Series" which was an HBO television series that documented the professional lives of the workers at his legal brothel Moonlite BunnyRanch. Unlike its predecessors, HBO's "Cathouse" (2002) and "Cathouse 2: Back in the Saddle" (2003) which showed only the negotiations between brothel workers and their clients at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, "Cathouse: The Series" was more sexually explicit and also showed the actual sexual activity with customers.
More Britney Spears News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them