Britney Spears and Paris Hilton to Be Recruited as Celebrity Hookers for a Possible Reality TV Show
Famous for becoming the subject of major media attention due to their personal lives and hard partying life styles more than that of their professional lives, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton have both been offered to star as "celebrity hookers" for a possible reality TV show about prostitutes.
Dennis Hof, who's the owner Moonlite BunnyRanch which is a legal, licensed brothel in Mound House, Nevada, has been reported to be willing to offer the duo to take part on the possible TV show, saying "We can call [the show] 'P + B: Celebrity Sex with Paris' Punani and Britney's Booty'. I think Paris and Britney would be fun - and they're both tramps. Hell, they're giving it away for free, so they might as well get paid for it!"
Hof went on adding "It'd make a great show. I'll speak to HBO and see if we can make it happen."
As of Hof, he has appeared in "Cathouse: The Series" which was an HBO television series that documented the professional lives of the workers at his legal brothel Moonlite BunnyRanch. Unlike its predecessors, HBO's "Cathouse" (2002) and "Cathouse 2: Back in the Saddle" (2003) which showed only the negotiations between brothel workers and their clients at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, "Cathouse: The Series" was more sexually explicit and also showed the actual sexual activity with customers.
More Britney Spears News
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her