Kate Moss, the New Longchamp's Lady
Has become a celebrity endorser for numbers of various products, Kate Moss adds Longchamp's goods into her list.
The British supermodel, whose career once was threatened after she was pictured snorting cocaine, has been recruited as the new spokesmodel for the French leather and luxury goods company.
Moss has been seen posing in front of the Brooklyn Bridge and in front of the Manhattan skyline, toting a selection of over sized bags, being photographed by Mario Sorrenti for Longchamp's Spring/Summer 2008 ad campaign.
"Opposite Brooklyn Bridge or at the very top of a South Manhattan tower the imagery is evokes an eighties spirit full of femininity, energy and fun," a spokeswoman for Longchamp said of the campaign.
While the ads are running in U.S. magazines now, you can take a look at some of them below.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist