Kate Moss, the New Longchamp's Lady
Has become a celebrity endorser for numbers of various products, Kate Moss adds Longchamp's goods into her list.
The British supermodel, whose career once was threatened after she was pictured snorting cocaine, has been recruited as the new spokesmodel for the French leather and luxury goods company.
Moss has been seen posing in front of the Brooklyn Bridge and in front of the Manhattan skyline, toting a selection of over sized bags, being photographed by Mario Sorrenti for Longchamp's Spring/Summer 2008 ad campaign.
"Opposite Brooklyn Bridge or at the very top of a South Manhattan tower the imagery is evokes an eighties spirit full of femininity, energy and fun," a spokeswoman for Longchamp said of the campaign.
While the ads are running in U.S. magazines now, you can take a look at some of them below.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers