Kate Moss, the New Longchamp's Lady
Has become a celebrity endorser for numbers of various products, Kate Moss adds Longchamp's goods into her list.
The British supermodel, whose career once was threatened after she was pictured snorting cocaine, has been recruited as the new spokesmodel for the French leather and luxury goods company.
Moss has been seen posing in front of the Brooklyn Bridge and in front of the Manhattan skyline, toting a selection of over sized bags, being photographed by Mario Sorrenti for Longchamp's Spring/Summer 2008 ad campaign.
"Opposite Brooklyn Bridge or at the very top of a South Manhattan tower the imagery is evokes an eighties spirit full of femininity, energy and fun," a spokeswoman for Longchamp said of the campaign.
While the ads are running in U.S. magazines now, you can take a look at some of them below.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off