Kate Moss, the New Longchamp's Lady
Has become a celebrity endorser for numbers of various products, Kate Moss adds Longchamp's goods into her list.
The British supermodel, whose career once was threatened after she was pictured snorting cocaine, has been recruited as the new spokesmodel for the French leather and luxury goods company.
Moss has been seen posing in front of the Brooklyn Bridge and in front of the Manhattan skyline, toting a selection of over sized bags, being photographed by Mario Sorrenti for Longchamp's Spring/Summer 2008 ad campaign.
"Opposite Brooklyn Bridge or at the very top of a South Manhattan tower the imagery is evokes an eighties spirit full of femininity, energy and fun," a spokeswoman for Longchamp said of the campaign.
While the ads are running in U.S. magazines now, you can take a look at some of them below.
More Kate Moss News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt