Kate Moss, the New Longchamp's Lady
Has become a celebrity endorser for numbers of various products, Kate Moss adds Longchamp's goods into her list.
The British supermodel, whose career once was threatened after she was pictured snorting cocaine, has been recruited as the new spokesmodel for the French leather and luxury goods company.
Moss has been seen posing in front of the Brooklyn Bridge and in front of the Manhattan skyline, toting a selection of over sized bags, being photographed by Mario Sorrenti for Longchamp's Spring/Summer 2008 ad campaign.
"Opposite Brooklyn Bridge or at the very top of a South Manhattan tower the imagery is evokes an eighties spirit full of femininity, energy and fun," a spokeswoman for Longchamp said of the campaign.
While the ads are running in U.S. magazines now, you can take a look at some of them below.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?