Video Premiere: Carrie Underwood's 'All American Girl'
The second single from Carrie Underwood's second album, 'Carnival Ride' has been determined and received a good chart performance even before its release in December 2007. The single which has peaked at #12 on Billboard Country chart is 'All American Girl' which music video gives the emphasize on the title.
The clip was premiered on Wednesday, January 23 and once again portrays the work of Underwood's frequent collaborator, director Roman White. The pair had won several awards last year for Underwood's 'Before He Cheats' music video.
In this clip, Underwood dresses up to represent many women whose profession ranges from a nurse, a cowgirl, to a bride. 'All American Girl' is one of the songs where Underwood shares a writing credit. It has entered the Billboard Hot 100 chart and peaked at #68.
Carrie Underwood, 'All American Girl':
More Carrie Underwood News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival