Ne-Yo Aiming a Lawsuit Against Beyonce Knowles?
Ne-Yo is in suing mode, for after filing a lawsuit against Rowe Entertainment Inc. for throwing him out of R. Kelly's 'Double Up' Tour, he is now set to file another one for Beyonce Knowles. Ne-Yo is claiming his right over writing credit in Beyonce's song 'Irreplaceable'.
MediaTakeOut.com who first spilled the bean, reported that Ne-Yo planned the lawsuit after Beyonce refused to appear on his next album while in fact he was taking major production in her 'B'Day' album. This 'not returning the favor' case has led Ne-Yo attempting to re-coup the royalties from their collaboration in the Grammy-nominated hit 'Irreplaceable' where he became one of the co-writers.
"(Ne-Yo) was never paid for writing the song Irreplaceable," a source told MediaTakeOut.com. "There was just an understanding that he'd help out on (Beyonce's album) and when it was his time to make his album, Beyonce would return the favor. It doesn't look like Beyonce's going to be working on the album. Ne-Yo could have sold that song for hundreds of thousands of dollars. I know that he's consulted a lawyer over what to do about things."
The source continued that there is still no confirmation on whether Ne-Yo will go through with the alleged lawsuit.
Ne-Yo is still facing the case against R. Kelly's tour promoter who is accused of breach of contract and violation of the right of publicity. He was cut from the tour after only serving two nights and paid only a little amount from what was specified in the contract.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell