R.E.M. Shot Music Video in a Sex Toy Shop
R.E.M. are on position to release their first material from the new album 'Accelerate'. The rock band visited two New York places on Monday, January 21 to shoot the music video for the lead single 'Supernatural Superserious'.
They first talked to the owner of an Italian restaurant called Inoteca to arrange a short film taking at the venue, general manager David Massoni told Billboard.com. The shooting took place while diners were eating and business was still rolling. Onlookers who recognized the band, reportedly watched the mini-shoot enthusiastically.
In somehow a time-effective plan, the band then moved to a sex toy store which is next door to the restaurant. Similarly, co-owner of the shop which is called 'Babeland' revealed that a rep of the band had called to ask permission before they came. They performed for 30 minutes in the store as part of the shoot, upon which fans have gathered outside the store.
'Accelerate' will be released on April 1 via Warner Bros while the single 'Supernatural Superserious' will be dropped on mid-February. No news yet on when the music video will be premiered.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names