R.E.M. Shot Music Video in a Sex Toy Shop
R.E.M. are on position to release their first material from the new album 'Accelerate'. The rock band visited two New York places on Monday, January 21 to shoot the music video for the lead single 'Supernatural Superserious'.
They first talked to the owner of an Italian restaurant called Inoteca to arrange a short film taking at the venue, general manager David Massoni told Billboard.com. The shooting took place while diners were eating and business was still rolling. Onlookers who recognized the band, reportedly watched the mini-shoot enthusiastically.
In somehow a time-effective plan, the band then moved to a sex toy store which is next door to the restaurant. Similarly, co-owner of the shop which is called 'Babeland' revealed that a rep of the band had called to ask permission before they came. They performed for 30 minutes in the store as part of the shoot, upon which fans have gathered outside the store.
'Accelerate' will be released on April 1 via Warner Bros while the single 'Supernatural Superserious' will be dropped on mid-February. No news yet on when the music video will be premiered.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date