R.E.M. Shot Music Video in a Sex Toy Shop
R.E.M. are on position to release their first material from the new album 'Accelerate'. The rock band visited two New York places on Monday, January 21 to shoot the music video for the lead single 'Supernatural Superserious'.
They first talked to the owner of an Italian restaurant called Inoteca to arrange a short film taking at the venue, general manager David Massoni told Billboard.com. The shooting took place while diners were eating and business was still rolling. Onlookers who recognized the band, reportedly watched the mini-shoot enthusiastically.
In somehow a time-effective plan, the band then moved to a sex toy store which is next door to the restaurant. Similarly, co-owner of the shop which is called 'Babeland' revealed that a rep of the band had called to ask permission before they came. They performed for 30 minutes in the store as part of the shoot, upon which fans have gathered outside the store.
'Accelerate' will be released on April 1 via Warner Bros while the single 'Supernatural Superserious' will be dropped on mid-February. No news yet on when the music video will be premiered.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video