R.E.M. Shot Music Video in a Sex Toy Shop
R.E.M. are on position to release their first material from the new album 'Accelerate'. The rock band visited two New York places on Monday, January 21 to shoot the music video for the lead single 'Supernatural Superserious'.
They first talked to the owner of an Italian restaurant called Inoteca to arrange a short film taking at the venue, general manager David Massoni told Billboard.com. The shooting took place while diners were eating and business was still rolling. Onlookers who recognized the band, reportedly watched the mini-shoot enthusiastically.
In somehow a time-effective plan, the band then moved to a sex toy store which is next door to the restaurant. Similarly, co-owner of the shop which is called 'Babeland' revealed that a rep of the band had called to ask permission before they came. They performed for 30 minutes in the store as part of the shoot, upon which fans have gathered outside the store.
'Accelerate' will be released on April 1 via Warner Bros while the single 'Supernatural Superserious' will be dropped on mid-February. No news yet on when the music video will be premiered.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special