R.E.M. Shot Music Video in a Sex Toy Shop
R.E.M. are on position to release their first material from the new album 'Accelerate'. The rock band visited two New York places on Monday, January 21 to shoot the music video for the lead single 'Supernatural Superserious'.
They first talked to the owner of an Italian restaurant called Inoteca to arrange a short film taking at the venue, general manager David Massoni told Billboard.com. The shooting took place while diners were eating and business was still rolling. Onlookers who recognized the band, reportedly watched the mini-shoot enthusiastically.
In somehow a time-effective plan, the band then moved to a sex toy store which is next door to the restaurant. Similarly, co-owner of the shop which is called 'Babeland' revealed that a rep of the band had called to ask permission before they came. They performed for 30 minutes in the store as part of the shoot, upon which fans have gathered outside the store.
'Accelerate' will be released on April 1 via Warner Bros while the single 'Supernatural Superserious' will be dropped on mid-February. No news yet on when the music video will be premiered.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show