'Bryan Loves You' Splits From Shoreline
The controversial indie horror "Bryan Loves You" has ended its affiliation with Shoreline Entertainment, its sales representative starting last summer. The split news has been confirmed by the film's producers on Wednesday, January 23.
On the announcement, the spokesman of Landau Motion Pictures Jeff Buckner said that though they have split, they will still tackle another project with Shoreline. He stated, "This is a totally amicable split. Not only did we enjoy working with Shoreline, but we are looking to make our next movie 'Y.A.B.' with them."
Further, it was reported that the producers are in negotiation with several distributors. It was also claimed that the film is planned to be released sometime this year. More detailed information will be announced soon.
"Bryan Loves You" is claimed to be a true story of a cult that took over an Arizona town in 1993. It tells a story about a therapist who finds himself in the middle of a cult and decides to find out more about the religion with two of his friends. The horror film stars George Wendt, Tony Todd, Tiffany Shepis and Daniel Roebuck.
Meanwhile, regarding "Y.A.B.", it was said that it is a horror movie written by the writer/director of "Bryan" Seth Landau. The details of the project has been kept as secrets. Still, it was also reported that Shoreline has considered to start filming it this year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers