American Idol Judge Randy Jackson's First Solo Album Coming Out March 11
Kicked off his musical career early at his young age, it's not until now that Randy Jackson is coming out with his first solo album ever. The Grammy Award-winning rock bassist, singer, and record producer is having his first solo album coming out by March 11 later this year.
The LP, titled "Randy Jackson's Music Club, Vol. 1," is due out on his new label, Dream Merchant 21, and released through the Concord Music Group.
In an attempt to make the set a hit, Randy has recruited some major names in the music industry to contribute to it, naming some are his fellow American Idol judge Paula Abdul, former Idol contestants Katharine McPhee and Elliott Yamin, U.K. singing star Joss Stone, country singer Travis Tritt, Jason Mraz, John Rich of the music duo Big & Rich, and Sam Moore.
In addition to them all, Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora also is among the many artists featured in "Randy Jackson's Music Club", while music diva Mariah Carey is the other guest, contributing to its gospel track "Understand."
"I'm really pleased that a bunch of wonderful, talented people showed up," Randy said about those people who have contributed to his "Music Club, Vol. 1" adding "I'm really blessed by the way it all came together."
Below is "Randy Jackson's Music Club Vol. 1" track listing:
- "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow"
- "Something To Believe In"
- "What Am I So Afraid Of"
- "Just Walk On By"
- "Wang Dang Doodle"
- "Like A"
- "Who's Gonna Love You Now"
- "My R&B"
- "Real Love"
- "Willing To Try"
- "I Understand"
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance