P. Diddy Wants Another Name Change, Again
P. Diddy wants another name change.
The hip hop mogul has stated in an interview that he wants to change his name again. And this time on he wants to be known simply as Sean John, which actually is the name of his clothing line.
Tend to consider name change as something common, P. Diddy told the Daily Star, "I have always evolved and taken a different name each time. It's nothing unusual where I come from. Right now I want to be Sean John because that's where I am."
Diddy, whose real name is Sean John Combs, changed his stage name from Puff Daddy to P. Diddy back in August 2005. He later on dropped the P and referred to himself simply as Diddy, saying that "the P was getting between me and my fans."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen