P. Diddy Wants Another Name Change, Again
P. Diddy wants another name change.
The hip hop mogul has stated in an interview that he wants to change his name again. And this time on he wants to be known simply as Sean John, which actually is the name of his clothing line.
Tend to consider name change as something common, P. Diddy told the Daily Star, "I have always evolved and taken a different name each time. It's nothing unusual where I come from. Right now I want to be Sean John because that's where I am."
Diddy, whose real name is Sean John Combs, changed his stage name from Puff Daddy to P. Diddy back in August 2005. He later on dropped the P and referred to himself simply as Diddy, saying that "the P was getting between me and my fans."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy