P. Diddy Wants Another Name Change, Again
P. Diddy wants another name change.
The hip hop mogul has stated in an interview that he wants to change his name again. And this time on he wants to be known simply as Sean John, which actually is the name of his clothing line.
Tend to consider name change as something common, P. Diddy told the Daily Star, "I have always evolved and taken a different name each time. It's nothing unusual where I come from. Right now I want to be Sean John because that's where I am."
Diddy, whose real name is Sean John Combs, changed his stage name from Puff Daddy to P. Diddy back in August 2005. He later on dropped the P and referred to himself simply as Diddy, saying that "the P was getting between me and my fans."
More P. Diddy News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake