P. Diddy Wants Another Name Change, Again
P. Diddy wants another name change.
The hip hop mogul has stated in an interview that he wants to change his name again. And this time on he wants to be known simply as Sean John, which actually is the name of his clothing line.
Tend to consider name change as something common, P. Diddy told the Daily Star, "I have always evolved and taken a different name each time. It's nothing unusual where I come from. Right now I want to be Sean John because that's where I am."
Diddy, whose real name is Sean John Combs, changed his stage name from Puff Daddy to P. Diddy back in August 2005. He later on dropped the P and referred to himself simply as Diddy, saying that "the P was getting between me and my fans."
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces