Michelle Williams Is Devastated by the Death of Heath Ledger
The sudden death of actor Heath Ledger sent a complete shock not only to his loved ones, but also to the other Hollywood actors and actresses and Michelle Williams is not an exception.
The movie beauty who's the former fiancee of Ledger and his baby's mother is said to feel devastated by the death of the hunk. TMZ even reported that "words cannot describe" the pain she is in over the shocking news.
Soon following Ledger's death, Williams reportedly had boarded a plane to New York.
Elsewhere, fellow actor Mel Gibson was just the other celebrity reacted to the death of Ledger, saying "I had such great hope for him. He was just taking off and to lose his life at such a young age is a tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family."
Another Aussie famous star, Nicole Kidman commented, "What a tragedy. My heart goes out to his family."
In addition to them all, James Schamus, CEO of Focus Features and the producer of "Brokeback Mountain" which Ledger had starred in, issued a statement, saying "Heath Ledger was a courageous actor, and a great soul. He gave us the gift of sharing his fearless and beautiful love - of his craft, and of all who worked with him - for which all of us will be eternally grateful."
Warner Bros., which is producing Ledger's latest flick "The Dark Knight," said "The studio is stunned and devastated by this tragic news. The entertainment community has lost an enormous talent. Heath was a brilliant actor and an exceptional person. Our hearts go out to his family and friends."
Williams and Ledger met in the box office hit "Brokeback Mountain." They have one daughter together Matilda Rose Ledger who was born on October 28, 2005.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal