Kate Beckinsale to Present Trophies at 2007 SAG Awards
Beautiful vampire heroine in "Underworld: Evolution" Kate Beckinsale has been chosen to present trophies at the 14th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony. On Monday, January 21, the 34-year-old actress along with Russell Crowe and John Travolta have been announced by the SAG officials to be among the stars presenters.
The three Hollywood stars are the newest additions to the previously announced presenters, including Steve Carell, Tina Fey, Matthew McConaughey, Kate Hudson, Emile Hirsch and Burt Reynolds. The officials also said that at the ceremony, they will be joined by Debra Messing, Tommy Lee Jones, Terrence Howard, Nikki Blonsky and Holly Hunter.
The 2007 SAG Awards will be aired live on TNT and TBS from Los Angeles Shrine Exposition Center, in Los Angeles, California, on Sunday, 27 January 2008. This year SAG Awards will mark its first awards for Outstanding Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Motion Picture and Outstanding Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Television Series. SAG Awards would not be affected by the ongoing strike since the WGA has made an agreement with the event allowing its members to work for the ceremony.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen