Kate Beckinsale to Present Trophies at 2007 SAG Awards
Beautiful vampire heroine in "Underworld: Evolution" Kate Beckinsale has been chosen to present trophies at the 14th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony. On Monday, January 21, the 34-year-old actress along with Russell Crowe and John Travolta have been announced by the SAG officials to be among the stars presenters.
The three Hollywood stars are the newest additions to the previously announced presenters, including Steve Carell, Tina Fey, Matthew McConaughey, Kate Hudson, Emile Hirsch and Burt Reynolds. The officials also said that at the ceremony, they will be joined by Debra Messing, Tommy Lee Jones, Terrence Howard, Nikki Blonsky and Holly Hunter.
The 2007 SAG Awards will be aired live on TNT and TBS from Los Angeles Shrine Exposition Center, in Los Angeles, California, on Sunday, 27 January 2008. This year SAG Awards will mark its first awards for Outstanding Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Motion Picture and Outstanding Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Television Series. SAG Awards would not be affected by the ongoing strike since the WGA has made an agreement with the event allowing its members to work for the ceremony.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake