More Details on Usher's Father's Death
Report on the death of Usher's father has been made public just yesterday, and here comes an official confirmation from the R&B star's representative about the unfortunate.
Usher's father, named Usher Terry Raymond III, passed away at an Atlanta hospital on Friday, January 18, a representative for Usher confirmed to People, adding that the cause of death was not immediately known.
While Usher himself has not yet available for comment, it's been confirmed that a funeral has been set to take place this week at the Taylor funeral home chapel in Chattanooga, Tenn.
MediaTakeOut.com who was the first to report the bad news, said that Usher, wife Tameka Foster, and his mother Jonetta Patton were all at Usher Terry Raymond III's bedside by the time he passed away.
Patton and Usher Terry Raymond III split shortly after Usher was born. Usher's father was reported to struggle with a long-running addiction to crack cocaine, but managed to keep in touch with the singer throughout his personal troubles.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo