More Details on Usher's Father's Death
Report on the death of Usher's father has been made public just yesterday, and here comes an official confirmation from the R&B star's representative about the unfortunate.
Usher's father, named Usher Terry Raymond III, passed away at an Atlanta hospital on Friday, January 18, a representative for Usher confirmed to People, adding that the cause of death was not immediately known.
While Usher himself has not yet available for comment, it's been confirmed that a funeral has been set to take place this week at the Taylor funeral home chapel in Chattanooga, Tenn.
MediaTakeOut.com who was the first to report the bad news, said that Usher, wife Tameka Foster, and his mother Jonetta Patton were all at Usher Terry Raymond III's bedside by the time he passed away.
Patton and Usher Terry Raymond III split shortly after Usher was born. Usher's father was reported to struggle with a long-running addiction to crack cocaine, but managed to keep in touch with the singer throughout his personal troubles.
More Usher News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip