More Details on Usher's Father's Death
Report on the death of Usher's father has been made public just yesterday, and here comes an official confirmation from the R&B star's representative about the unfortunate.
Usher's father, named Usher Terry Raymond III, passed away at an Atlanta hospital on Friday, January 18, a representative for Usher confirmed to People, adding that the cause of death was not immediately known.
While Usher himself has not yet available for comment, it's been confirmed that a funeral has been set to take place this week at the Taylor funeral home chapel in Chattanooga, Tenn.
MediaTakeOut.com who was the first to report the bad news, said that Usher, wife Tameka Foster, and his mother Jonetta Patton were all at Usher Terry Raymond III's bedside by the time he passed away.
Patton and Usher Terry Raymond III split shortly after Usher was born. Usher's father was reported to struggle with a long-running addiction to crack cocaine, but managed to keep in touch with the singer throughout his personal troubles.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars