Scarlett Johansson's Drama Rounds Up 2008 Berlinale's Movie Lineup
Scarlett Johansson's historical drama "The Other Boleyn Girl" completes the 58th Berlin International Film Festival's main program. As promised after the first 18 titles announcement on press releases on December 10, January 9 and January 15, the final eight films lineup has been confirmed on January 18, some of which rounded up the Competition program.
Joining "Boleyn Girl" in the lineup are three other U.S.A. films, namely Dennis Lee's family drama "Fireflies in the Garden" starring Julia Roberts, Michel Gondry's comedy "Be Kind Rewind" starring Jack Black, and Lance Hammer's "Ballast", one Korean film "Bam gua Nat", one French film "Il y a longtemps que je t'aime", one Finland film "Musta Jaa" and one Iran film "Avaze Gonjeshk-ha". Five of the films will make its world premiere in the festival, while the three other will have their international premiere.
Though managed to take part in the festival, the Justin Chadwick directed-film starring also Natalie Portman and Eric Bana as well as "Fireflies" and "Be Kind" won't be participating in the Competition program for the Golden Bear trophy, while the five others will still be up for the prize. On the occasion, it was also announced that "Be Kind" will be the closing film for the 2008 Berlinale on February 17.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates