Guns N' Roses Handed Over 'Chinese Democracy' to Be Released
Rumors on the release of the much-delayed 'Chinese Democracy' have been running up and down for sometime and the Guns N' Roses album that has cost massively in its production, reportedly is completed to be released soon.
The hint of the release came from Eddie Trunk of Q104.3 who wrote on his blog that he heard the latest update of the album. Trunk wrote: "I hear the new G&R CD is actually done, but the delay in release is not the bands issues but the label."
The sixth studio album has been worked on since 1994 but never saw the light. Consequently, it had been branded the most expensive album ever recorded. Trunk continued: "There is so much money tied up in this record that in today's business it will be virtually impossible to be profitable, meaning the label might want to sell it off but can not find a buyer since nobody buys CDs anymore. Problem might not be Axl (rose) this time around and might keep this CD in limbo for more years to come. Hopefully it gets resolved."
The label mentioned here is Geffen which is slated to release two other albums from the band since 'Chinese Democracy' is only the part one of a trilogy. It was reported sometime ago that Amazon.com set the release date of 'Chinese Democracy' to February 12, 2008.
No rep from Geffen has been present to comment on this.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win