Guns N' Roses Handed Over 'Chinese Democracy' to Be Released
Rumors on the release of the much-delayed 'Chinese Democracy' have been running up and down for sometime and the Guns N' Roses album that has cost massively in its production, reportedly is completed to be released soon.
The hint of the release came from Eddie Trunk of Q104.3 who wrote on his blog that he heard the latest update of the album. Trunk wrote: "I hear the new G&R CD is actually done, but the delay in release is not the bands issues but the label."
The sixth studio album has been worked on since 1994 but never saw the light. Consequently, it had been branded the most expensive album ever recorded. Trunk continued: "There is so much money tied up in this record that in today's business it will be virtually impossible to be profitable, meaning the label might want to sell it off but can not find a buyer since nobody buys CDs anymore. Problem might not be Axl (rose) this time around and might keep this CD in limbo for more years to come. Hopefully it gets resolved."
The label mentioned here is Geffen which is slated to release two other albums from the band since 'Chinese Democracy' is only the part one of a trilogy. It was reported sometime ago that Amazon.com set the release date of 'Chinese Democracy' to February 12, 2008.
No rep from Geffen has been present to comment on this.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up