19th Annual GLAAD Media Awards TV Nominations Have Been Unveiled
The nominees for the 19th annual GLAAD Media Awards are in and ABC comes out as the major nominee, taking in 11 nods all at once. The U.S.-based television network scores nominations for its hit comedy-drama series "Desperate Housewives" as well as new shows "Dirty Sexy Money" and "Greek."
As for GLAAD Special Honorees, singer Janet Jackson is one among the other recipients, being handed the Vanguard Award, which according to glaad.org is presented to media professionals who, through their work, have increased the visibility and understanding of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.
Below is part of the nominees for TV categories:
- Brothers & Sisters (ABC)
- Degrassi: The Next Generation (The N)
- Dirty Sexy Money (ABC)
- Greek (ABC Family)
- The L Word (Showtime)
- Desperate Housewives (ABC)
- Exes and Ohs (Logo)
- The Sarah Silverman Program (Comedy Central)
- Ugly Betty (ABC)
- The War at Home (Fox)
- "Boy Crazy" Cold Case (CBS)
- "Do Tell" Boston Legal (ABC)
- "Free to Be You and Me" Kyle XY (ABC Family)
- "The Gangs of Camden County" My Name is Earl (NBC)
- "Sin" Law & Order: SVU (NBC)
- All My Children (ABC)
- As The World Turns (CBS)
Visit glaad.org for the complete list of the award nominees and details of the awards show.
More Janet Jackson News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen