Spice Girls in Talks to Star in L'Oreal's Next "Because You're Worth It" Hair Campaign
Already had a mega-deal to plug U.K. supermarket chain Tesco products, Spice Girls are now reportedly in talks to star in L'Oreal's next "Because you're worth it" hair campaign.
The fivesome; Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Melanie C, Geri Halliwell, and Emma Bunton, will thus follow in the footsteps of Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles, and Jennifer Lopez who have all fronted ad campaigns for the beauty firm should the deal has been reached.
"The girls like the idea of following in the footsteps of all the big names who've worked for L'Oreal. So it looks like the talks are going to go smoothly," a source was quoted as saying.
No comment just yet from the Spice Girls themselves about the report, but fear not for we'll be the first to let you know.
Spice Girls had in October last year signed up as the new faces of supermarket chain Tesco. The deal reportedly earned each of the girls a cool 1million pound sterling.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal