Spice Girls in Talks to Star in L'Oreal's Next "Because You're Worth It" Hair Campaign
Already had a mega-deal to plug U.K. supermarket chain Tesco products, Spice Girls are now reportedly in talks to star in L'Oreal's next "Because you're worth it" hair campaign.
The fivesome; Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Melanie C, Geri Halliwell, and Emma Bunton, will thus follow in the footsteps of Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles, and Jennifer Lopez who have all fronted ad campaigns for the beauty firm should the deal has been reached.
"The girls like the idea of following in the footsteps of all the big names who've worked for L'Oreal. So it looks like the talks are going to go smoothly," a source was quoted as saying.
No comment just yet from the Spice Girls themselves about the report, but fear not for we'll be the first to let you know.
Spice Girls had in October last year signed up as the new faces of supermarket chain Tesco. The deal reportedly earned each of the girls a cool 1million pound sterling.
More Spice Girls News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'