Spice Girls in Talks to Star in L'Oreal's Next "Because You're Worth It" Hair Campaign
Already had a mega-deal to plug U.K. supermarket chain Tesco products, Spice Girls are now reportedly in talks to star in L'Oreal's next "Because you're worth it" hair campaign.
The fivesome; Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Melanie C, Geri Halliwell, and Emma Bunton, will thus follow in the footsteps of Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles, and Jennifer Lopez who have all fronted ad campaigns for the beauty firm should the deal has been reached.
"The girls like the idea of following in the footsteps of all the big names who've worked for L'Oreal. So it looks like the talks are going to go smoothly," a source was quoted as saying.
No comment just yet from the Spice Girls themselves about the report, but fear not for we'll be the first to let you know.
Spice Girls had in October last year signed up as the new faces of supermarket chain Tesco. The deal reportedly earned each of the girls a cool 1million pound sterling.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March