Spice Girls in Talks to Star in L'Oreal's Next "Because You're Worth It" Hair Campaign
Already had a mega-deal to plug U.K. supermarket chain Tesco products, Spice Girls are now reportedly in talks to star in L'Oreal's next "Because you're worth it" hair campaign.
The fivesome; Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Melanie C, Geri Halliwell, and Emma Bunton, will thus follow in the footsteps of Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles, and Jennifer Lopez who have all fronted ad campaigns for the beauty firm should the deal has been reached.
"The girls like the idea of following in the footsteps of all the big names who've worked for L'Oreal. So it looks like the talks are going to go smoothly," a source was quoted as saying.
No comment just yet from the Spice Girls themselves about the report, but fear not for we'll be the first to let you know.
Spice Girls had in October last year signed up as the new faces of supermarket chain Tesco. The deal reportedly earned each of the girls a cool 1million pound sterling.
More Spice Girls News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce