Spice Girls in Talks to Star in L'Oreal's Next "Because You're Worth It" Hair Campaign
Already had a mega-deal to plug U.K. supermarket chain Tesco products, Spice Girls are now reportedly in talks to star in L'Oreal's next "Because you're worth it" hair campaign.
The fivesome; Victoria Adams, Melanie Brown, Melanie C, Geri Halliwell, and Emma Bunton, will thus follow in the footsteps of Kate Moss, Beyonce Knowles, and Jennifer Lopez who have all fronted ad campaigns for the beauty firm should the deal has been reached.
"The girls like the idea of following in the footsteps of all the big names who've worked for L'Oreal. So it looks like the talks are going to go smoothly," a source was quoted as saying.
No comment just yet from the Spice Girls themselves about the report, but fear not for we'll be the first to let you know.
Spice Girls had in October last year signed up as the new faces of supermarket chain Tesco. The deal reportedly earned each of the girls a cool 1million pound sterling.
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds