Hayden Panettiere Started Shopping for a New Home to Live with Milo Ventimiglia
With their romance is no longer a secret, Hayden Panettiere has revealed her willingness to move in together with actor boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia.
The actress, who's been staying with BFF Kristen Bell "as a way to get some space," is said to have started shopping for a new home, where she can live in together with Milo.
"Hayden and Milo can't deny that they're a couple," a source close to the celebrity pair revealed. "Now that their secret is out, they figure they might as well do what they want - even move in together."
The source went on adding that "Hayden just started looking for a house."
Added fuel to the rumor, Hayden according to JustJared was spotted checking out homes in West Hollywood on January 7.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March