Hayden Panettiere Started Shopping for a New Home to Live with Milo Ventimiglia
With their romance is no longer a secret, Hayden Panettiere has revealed her willingness to move in together with actor boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia.
The actress, who's been staying with BFF Kristen Bell "as a way to get some space," is said to have started shopping for a new home, where she can live in together with Milo.
"Hayden and Milo can't deny that they're a couple," a source close to the celebrity pair revealed. "Now that their secret is out, they figure they might as well do what they want - even move in together."
The source went on adding that "Hayden just started looking for a house."
Added fuel to the rumor, Hayden according to JustJared was spotted checking out homes in West Hollywood on January 7.
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'