Hayden Panettiere Started Shopping for a New Home to Live with Milo Ventimiglia
With their romance is no longer a secret, Hayden Panettiere has revealed her willingness to move in together with actor boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia.
The actress, who's been staying with BFF Kristen Bell "as a way to get some space," is said to have started shopping for a new home, where she can live in together with Milo.
"Hayden and Milo can't deny that they're a couple," a source close to the celebrity pair revealed. "Now that their secret is out, they figure they might as well do what they want - even move in together."
The source went on adding that "Hayden just started looking for a house."
Added fuel to the rumor, Hayden according to JustJared was spotted checking out homes in West Hollywood on January 7.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie