Hayden Panettiere Started Shopping for a New Home to Live with Milo Ventimiglia
With their romance is no longer a secret, Hayden Panettiere has revealed her willingness to move in together with actor boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia.
The actress, who's been staying with BFF Kristen Bell "as a way to get some space," is said to have started shopping for a new home, where she can live in together with Milo.
"Hayden and Milo can't deny that they're a couple," a source close to the celebrity pair revealed. "Now that their secret is out, they figure they might as well do what they want - even move in together."
The source went on adding that "Hayden just started looking for a house."
Added fuel to the rumor, Hayden according to JustJared was spotted checking out homes in West Hollywood on January 7.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App