Hayden Panettiere Started Shopping for a New Home to Live with Milo Ventimiglia
With their romance is no longer a secret, Hayden Panettiere has revealed her willingness to move in together with actor boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia.
The actress, who's been staying with BFF Kristen Bell "as a way to get some space," is said to have started shopping for a new home, where she can live in together with Milo.
"Hayden and Milo can't deny that they're a couple," a source close to the celebrity pair revealed. "Now that their secret is out, they figure they might as well do what they want - even move in together."
The source went on adding that "Hayden just started looking for a house."
Added fuel to the rumor, Hayden according to JustJared was spotted checking out homes in West Hollywood on January 7.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked