'Indiana Jones 4' Trailer Comes Out on Valentine's Day
The trailer of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" will have its first appearance on Valentine's Day. According to CHUD.com, the video footage of the much expected action film will first be broadcast by Entertainment Tonight on February 14.
On the same day, the trailer will be launched in theaters as well. Following the television and theatrical releases, it is said that it will hit the web the next day, February 15. Initially, its writer, George Lucas, wanted to reveal the film's title in the trailer, but its actor Shia LaBeouf has outed the info at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards on September 9, 2007.
Starring Harrison Ford and LaBeouf, the Steven Spielberg directed-film will be the fourth installment of the Indiana Jones' series following the 1989's "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade". Aside from Ford and LaBeouf, the movie cast also include Cate Blanchett, Karen Allen, John Hurt and Ray Winstone. The film will be released in nearly four thousand theaters in the United States and will be dubbed into 25 languages for its worldwide release. So far, though there are many leaked details information hit the net, not much about the film's details can be confirmed aside from the fact that it is set in 1957.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences