Christina Milian Joins MySpace New Label?
Words are circulating that Christina Milian has joined a new label which is a joint venture of MySpace and Interscope. The singer who left Def Jam in 2006 reportedly will release her fourth album under the brand new label.
The follow up to 'So Amazin'' is scheduled to be dropped either in late Spring or early Summer this year. It was revealed that she has worked with producers Cool & Dre, Danja, Ryan Tedder, Lil Jon, and J.R. Rotem among others.
Milian announced her departure from Island Def Jam in June 2006 citing "creative differences" although rumors stated otherwise. Her third effort 'So Amazin'' failed to reach top position on Billboard Hot 200 and only managed to peak at#11 before steadily descending down the chart and out by 10th week.
More Christina Milian News
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie