Christina Milian Joins MySpace New Label?
Words are circulating that Christina Milian has joined a new label which is a joint venture of MySpace and Interscope. The singer who left Def Jam in 2006 reportedly will release her fourth album under the brand new label.
The follow up to 'So Amazin'' is scheduled to be dropped either in late Spring or early Summer this year. It was revealed that she has worked with producers Cool & Dre, Danja, Ryan Tedder, Lil Jon, and J.R. Rotem among others.
Milian announced her departure from Island Def Jam in June 2006 citing "creative differences" although rumors stated otherwise. Her third effort 'So Amazin'' failed to reach top position on Billboard Hot 200 and only managed to peak at#11 before steadily descending down the chart and out by 10th week.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance