Christina Milian Joins MySpace New Label?
Words are circulating that Christina Milian has joined a new label which is a joint venture of MySpace and Interscope. The singer who left Def Jam in 2006 reportedly will release her fourth album under the brand new label.
The follow up to 'So Amazin'' is scheduled to be dropped either in late Spring or early Summer this year. It was revealed that she has worked with producers Cool & Dre, Danja, Ryan Tedder, Lil Jon, and J.R. Rotem among others.
Milian announced her departure from Island Def Jam in June 2006 citing "creative differences" although rumors stated otherwise. Her third effort 'So Amazin'' failed to reach top position on Billboard Hot 200 and only managed to peak at#11 before steadily descending down the chart and out by 10th week.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked