Christina Milian Joins MySpace New Label?
Words are circulating that Christina Milian has joined a new label which is a joint venture of MySpace and Interscope. The singer who left Def Jam in 2006 reportedly will release her fourth album under the brand new label.
The follow up to 'So Amazin'' is scheduled to be dropped either in late Spring or early Summer this year. It was revealed that she has worked with producers Cool & Dre, Danja, Ryan Tedder, Lil Jon, and J.R. Rotem among others.
Milian announced her departure from Island Def Jam in June 2006 citing "creative differences" although rumors stated otherwise. Her third effort 'So Amazin'' failed to reach top position on Billboard Hot 200 and only managed to peak at#11 before steadily descending down the chart and out by 10th week.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?