Christina Milian Joins MySpace New Label?
Words are circulating that Christina Milian has joined a new label which is a joint venture of MySpace and Interscope. The singer who left Def Jam in 2006 reportedly will release her fourth album under the brand new label.
The follow up to 'So Amazin'' is scheduled to be dropped either in late Spring or early Summer this year. It was revealed that she has worked with producers Cool & Dre, Danja, Ryan Tedder, Lil Jon, and J.R. Rotem among others.
Milian announced her departure from Island Def Jam in June 2006 citing "creative differences" although rumors stated otherwise. Her third effort 'So Amazin'' failed to reach top position on Billboard Hot 200 and only managed to peak at#11 before steadily descending down the chart and out by 10th week.
More Christina Milian News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke