Johnny Depp Dreams of Playing Michael Jackson in Big Screen
Johnny Depp revealed that he wants to bring the troubled King of Pop to the big screen. According to reports, the famous Jack Sparrow of blockbuster series "Pirates of the Caribbean" is hoping that he could play Michael Jackson in a movie about the singer's life.
The Academy Award-nominated actor's dream was revealed as he clarified rumor about him modeled his eccentric character Willy Wonka from 2005's children fantasy film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" on the "Thriller" hitmaker. Contactmusic.com has quoted him saying, "I have heard that I based Willy Wonka on Michael Jackson before, but no, that was not my plan, I wish I had thought of that though."
Further, the 44-year-old actor who was famous also for his role in "Edward Scissorhands" and "Sweeney Todd" expressed that he would love to take the special role. He added, "But there is still time to play him. He might get up to his old tricks again and maybe there will be a TV movie about him!"
More Johnny Depp News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard