Johnny Depp Dreams of Playing Michael Jackson in Big Screen
Johnny Depp revealed that he wants to bring the troubled King of Pop to the big screen. According to reports, the famous Jack Sparrow of blockbuster series "Pirates of the Caribbean" is hoping that he could play Michael Jackson in a movie about the singer's life.
The Academy Award-nominated actor's dream was revealed as he clarified rumor about him modeled his eccentric character Willy Wonka from 2005's children fantasy film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" on the "Thriller" hitmaker. Contactmusic.com has quoted him saying, "I have heard that I based Willy Wonka on Michael Jackson before, but no, that was not my plan, I wish I had thought of that though."
Further, the 44-year-old actor who was famous also for his role in "Edward Scissorhands" and "Sweeney Todd" expressed that he would love to take the special role. He added, "But there is still time to play him. He might get up to his old tricks again and maybe there will be a TV movie about him!"
More Johnny Depp News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal