Johnny Depp Dreams of Playing Michael Jackson in Big Screen
Johnny Depp revealed that he wants to bring the troubled King of Pop to the big screen. According to reports, the famous Jack Sparrow of blockbuster series "Pirates of the Caribbean" is hoping that he could play Michael Jackson in a movie about the singer's life.
The Academy Award-nominated actor's dream was revealed as he clarified rumor about him modeled his eccentric character Willy Wonka from 2005's children fantasy film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" on the "Thriller" hitmaker. Contactmusic.com has quoted him saying, "I have heard that I based Willy Wonka on Michael Jackson before, but no, that was not my plan, I wish I had thought of that though."
Further, the 44-year-old actor who was famous also for his role in "Edward Scissorhands" and "Sweeney Todd" expressed that he would love to take the special role. He added, "But there is still time to play him. He might get up to his old tricks again and maybe there will be a TV movie about him!"
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby