Johnny Depp Dreams of Playing Michael Jackson in Big Screen
Johnny Depp revealed that he wants to bring the troubled King of Pop to the big screen. According to reports, the famous Jack Sparrow of blockbuster series "Pirates of the Caribbean" is hoping that he could play Michael Jackson in a movie about the singer's life.
The Academy Award-nominated actor's dream was revealed as he clarified rumor about him modeled his eccentric character Willy Wonka from 2005's children fantasy film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" on the "Thriller" hitmaker. Contactmusic.com has quoted him saying, "I have heard that I based Willy Wonka on Michael Jackson before, but no, that was not my plan, I wish I had thought of that though."
Further, the 44-year-old actor who was famous also for his role in "Edward Scissorhands" and "Sweeney Todd" expressed that he would love to take the special role. He added, "But there is still time to play him. He might get up to his old tricks again and maybe there will be a TV movie about him!"
More Johnny Depp News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money