Johnny Depp Dreams of Playing Michael Jackson in Big Screen
Johnny Depp revealed that he wants to bring the troubled King of Pop to the big screen. According to reports, the famous Jack Sparrow of blockbuster series "Pirates of the Caribbean" is hoping that he could play Michael Jackson in a movie about the singer's life.
The Academy Award-nominated actor's dream was revealed as he clarified rumor about him modeled his eccentric character Willy Wonka from 2005's children fantasy film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" on the "Thriller" hitmaker. Contactmusic.com has quoted him saying, "I have heard that I based Willy Wonka on Michael Jackson before, but no, that was not my plan, I wish I had thought of that though."
Further, the 44-year-old actor who was famous also for his role in "Edward Scissorhands" and "Sweeney Todd" expressed that he would love to take the special role. He added, "But there is still time to play him. He might get up to his old tricks again and maybe there will be a TV movie about him!"
More Johnny Depp News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture