Mariah Carey's 'That Chick' Gets Its Release Date
Mariah Carey's new album is taking shape with the announcement of its title, release date, track list and collaborators. As previously reported, the eleventh studio album will be named 'That Chick' after one song that made the cut and it will be released on April 1 via Def Jam.
Producers in the album includes Jermaine Dupri, will.i.am, and Rodney Jerkins. Meanwhile, T-Pain is confirmed to be the featured artists on the track 'Migrate' which was previewed at TAO club when Carey rang for the New Year's Eve. Damian Marley, son of legendary Bob Marley, is also contributing in the album.
Carey as usual, combines upbeat songs like 'Migrate' with a few pop songs ('Lovin' You Long Time') and ballads ('Love Story'). A rather new sound from Carey is her collaboration with Marley in the song 'Cruise Control' that has the Jamaican music element to it.
Meanwhile, a promotional picture of 'That Chick' has been circulating on the Internet, allegedly will be made the official cover art for the album.
Track list of 'That Chick':
- 'Lovin' You Long Time'
- 'Touch My Body'
- 'That Chick'
- 'Thanx for Nothin''
- 'For the Record'
- 'Cruise Control'
- 'Love Story'
- 'Bye Bye'
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance