Rap Star Eminem Offered a Deal to Become Slim-Fast Spokesman
Has recently been rushed to the hospital due to complications from pneumonia, Eminem reportedly has a very serious heart condition and is said to be weighing in at 200 pounds. In an attempt to provide a solution for the rap icon to lose his weight, weight-loss product company Slim-Fast has offered him a deal to become their spokesman.
"Slim-Fast is a program that can really work for someone like Eminem; it's a do-able and flexible approach," a Slim Fast representative said in a statement. "Slim-Fast would love to offer Eminem product and assistance to help him become a potential Slim Fast success story."
No words from Em's camp concerning the reported deal.
Eminem's publicist, Dennis Dennehy, confirmed on January 8 that "Over the holidays, Marshall Mathers, a.k.a. Eminem, was under doctors' care at Detroit-area hospitals for complications due to pneumonia. He has since been released and is doing well recovering at home."
Dennis won't provide further details though, whereas rumors were mounting that Eminem's hospitalization was due to serious heart condition and that he now weighs in at 200 pounds.
More Eminem News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant