Rap Star Eminem Offered a Deal to Become Slim-Fast Spokesman
Has recently been rushed to the hospital due to complications from pneumonia, Eminem reportedly has a very serious heart condition and is said to be weighing in at 200 pounds. In an attempt to provide a solution for the rap icon to lose his weight, weight-loss product company Slim-Fast has offered him a deal to become their spokesman.
"Slim-Fast is a program that can really work for someone like Eminem; it's a do-able and flexible approach," a Slim Fast representative said in a statement. "Slim-Fast would love to offer Eminem product and assistance to help him become a potential Slim Fast success story."
No words from Em's camp concerning the reported deal.
Eminem's publicist, Dennis Dennehy, confirmed on January 8 that "Over the holidays, Marshall Mathers, a.k.a. Eminem, was under doctors' care at Detroit-area hospitals for complications due to pneumonia. He has since been released and is doing well recovering at home."
Dennis won't provide further details though, whereas rumors were mounting that Eminem's hospitalization was due to serious heart condition and that he now weighs in at 200 pounds.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection