Rap Star Eminem Offered a Deal to Become Slim-Fast Spokesman
Has recently been rushed to the hospital due to complications from pneumonia, Eminem reportedly has a very serious heart condition and is said to be weighing in at 200 pounds. In an attempt to provide a solution for the rap icon to lose his weight, weight-loss product company Slim-Fast has offered him a deal to become their spokesman.
"Slim-Fast is a program that can really work for someone like Eminem; it's a do-able and flexible approach," a Slim Fast representative said in a statement. "Slim-Fast would love to offer Eminem product and assistance to help him become a potential Slim Fast success story."
No words from Em's camp concerning the reported deal.
Eminem's publicist, Dennis Dennehy, confirmed on January 8 that "Over the holidays, Marshall Mathers, a.k.a. Eminem, was under doctors' care at Detroit-area hospitals for complications due to pneumonia. He has since been released and is doing well recovering at home."
Dennis won't provide further details though, whereas rumors were mounting that Eminem's hospitalization was due to serious heart condition and that he now weighs in at 200 pounds.
More Eminem News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle