Rap Star Eminem Offered a Deal to Become Slim-Fast Spokesman
Has recently been rushed to the hospital due to complications from pneumonia, Eminem reportedly has a very serious heart condition and is said to be weighing in at 200 pounds. In an attempt to provide a solution for the rap icon to lose his weight, weight-loss product company Slim-Fast has offered him a deal to become their spokesman.
"Slim-Fast is a program that can really work for someone like Eminem; it's a do-able and flexible approach," a Slim Fast representative said in a statement. "Slim-Fast would love to offer Eminem product and assistance to help him become a potential Slim Fast success story."
No words from Em's camp concerning the reported deal.
Eminem's publicist, Dennis Dennehy, confirmed on January 8 that "Over the holidays, Marshall Mathers, a.k.a. Eminem, was under doctors' care at Detroit-area hospitals for complications due to pneumonia. He has since been released and is doing well recovering at home."
Dennis won't provide further details though, whereas rumors were mounting that Eminem's hospitalization was due to serious heart condition and that he now weighs in at 200 pounds.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle