Rap Star Eminem Offered a Deal to Become Slim-Fast Spokesman
Has recently been rushed to the hospital due to complications from pneumonia, Eminem reportedly has a very serious heart condition and is said to be weighing in at 200 pounds. In an attempt to provide a solution for the rap icon to lose his weight, weight-loss product company Slim-Fast has offered him a deal to become their spokesman.
"Slim-Fast is a program that can really work for someone like Eminem; it's a do-able and flexible approach," a Slim Fast representative said in a statement. "Slim-Fast would love to offer Eminem product and assistance to help him become a potential Slim Fast success story."
No words from Em's camp concerning the reported deal.
Eminem's publicist, Dennis Dennehy, confirmed on January 8 that "Over the holidays, Marshall Mathers, a.k.a. Eminem, was under doctors' care at Detroit-area hospitals for complications due to pneumonia. He has since been released and is doing well recovering at home."
Dennis won't provide further details though, whereas rumors were mounting that Eminem's hospitalization was due to serious heart condition and that he now weighs in at 200 pounds.
More Eminem News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host