Diego Luna to Be Sean Penn's Lover in 'Milk'?
Mexican actor Diego Luna has reportedly been signed to join the cast of "Milk". According to Entertainment Weekly, the actor in Salma Hayek's "Frida" gets the part of Jack Lira, the supporter and lover of Sean Penn's character, Harvey Milk.
The biopic tells the story of Milk, who was the first openly gay man to be elected to public office in America. He was voted to be in the city supervisors' board of San Francisco in 1977, but assassinated the following year along with Mayor George Moscone by another city supervisor, Dan White.
Gus Van Sant's drama film also starred by Josh Brolin, Emile Hirsch, James Franco, Victor Garber, Denis O'Hare, and Stephen Spinella. It is expected to be distributed by Focus Features sometime in 2009.
Luna was famous for his telenovela work and also for his role in "Y tu mama tambien". He got to be known in America for various supporting roles in American movies, including Robert Duvall and Kevin Costner's "Open Range" and Tom Hanks' "The Terminal".
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off