Diego Luna to Be Sean Penn's Lover in 'Milk'?
Mexican actor Diego Luna has reportedly been signed to join the cast of "Milk". According to Entertainment Weekly, the actor in Salma Hayek's "Frida" gets the part of Jack Lira, the supporter and lover of Sean Penn's character, Harvey Milk.
The biopic tells the story of Milk, who was the first openly gay man to be elected to public office in America. He was voted to be in the city supervisors' board of San Francisco in 1977, but assassinated the following year along with Mayor George Moscone by another city supervisor, Dan White.
Gus Van Sant's drama film also starred by Josh Brolin, Emile Hirsch, James Franco, Victor Garber, Denis O'Hare, and Stephen Spinella. It is expected to be distributed by Focus Features sometime in 2009.
Luna was famous for his telenovela work and also for his role in "Y tu mama tambien". He got to be known in America for various supporting roles in American movies, including Robert Duvall and Kevin Costner's "Open Range" and Tom Hanks' "The Terminal".
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad