Diego Luna to Be Sean Penn's Lover in 'Milk'?
Mexican actor Diego Luna has reportedly been signed to join the cast of "Milk". According to Entertainment Weekly, the actor in Salma Hayek's "Frida" gets the part of Jack Lira, the supporter and lover of Sean Penn's character, Harvey Milk.
The biopic tells the story of Milk, who was the first openly gay man to be elected to public office in America. He was voted to be in the city supervisors' board of San Francisco in 1977, but assassinated the following year along with Mayor George Moscone by another city supervisor, Dan White.
Gus Van Sant's drama film also starred by Josh Brolin, Emile Hirsch, James Franco, Victor Garber, Denis O'Hare, and Stephen Spinella. It is expected to be distributed by Focus Features sometime in 2009.
Luna was famous for his telenovela work and also for his role in "Y tu mama tambien". He got to be known in America for various supporting roles in American movies, including Robert Duvall and Kevin Costner's "Open Range" and Tom Hanks' "The Terminal".
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?