The Former James Bond Star to Play in Family Film 'Vanilla Gorilla'
The former James Bond star, Pierce Brosnan, dished out about his next project on his official website. The 54-year-old actor revealed that he will star in Terry Loane directed-film "Vanilla Gorilla" before he is going into the production of "The Thomas Crown Affair" sequel.
In his site, the "The Tailor of Panama" star stated that he is heading off to South Africa to make the family genre film which starts taking the principal photography in mid-February. He noted down, "Before I set sail with the second installment of TC2..... I'm off to South Africa to make 'Vanilla Gorilla,'..."
About the movie, Brosnan stated that the film is "an adventure film about an albino gorilla that has the capacity to speak through sign language. It's the story of a father and daughter who find themselves on an adventure of a lifetime, as they try to restructure their relationship after the loss of their mother / wife." It is penned by Loane, who made "Mickybo and Me", and Craig Gardner.
Further, the co-star of Maria Bello and Gerard Butler in "Butterfly on a Wheel" also confessed that following "Gorilla", he will move to the production of "The Topkapi Affair". He added, "Thomas Crown 2 is in full swing with various location scouts completed in Dubai, Berlin, and Istanbul. Paul Verhoeven is set to direct."
Brosnan was famous for his portrayal of the famous action character, Bond, in "GoldenEye", "Tomorrow Never Dies", "The World Is Not Enough" and "Die Another Day". His film credits also include "The Matador", "Laws of Attraction", "After the Sunset" and "Dante's Peak". Next, he can be seen in theaters on March 7 in "Married Life" alongside Chris Cooper, Patricia Clarkson and Rachel McAdams, and on July 18 in "Mamma Mia!" opposite Meryl Streep, Colin Firth and Stellan Skarsgard.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny